Review for Purrfect Auto
Brandon M. on 08/02/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"This Place is GREAT!"
Jim is a crook! My Mercedes was towed to Purrfect Auto Service (referred by AAA) in need of a new fuel pump. I was charged about $1,000.00, equivalent to the dealerships pricing. When I picked up the car, the car DID run, however, they had broken the convertible top and it would no longer retract. I spoke to Jim who told me to bring it back in. He then called me saying they did not take the top off and will not fix their mistake. I also found a bolt that was not put back when they reassembled the car. The car is now at the dealership where my service advisor informed me that Purrfect Auto Service had warped the back panel in the trunk while working on the fuel pump which prevented the top from opening and closing. Their mistake has cost me an additional $2400.00 at the dealership. This company does NOT stand behind their work and I recommend bringing your car ANYWHERE but here. What little you think you are saving by not going to the dealership is obsolete, you will end up paying WAY more by bringing your car to people like this that do not posses the professionalism to get the job done right. I have now paid more than 3 times the cost because of their carelessness and lack of character to do what is right. This place should honestly be shut down, and JIM should NEVER be permitted to act or speak on the company's behalf.
Service Date: 07/17/2013