Review for Purrfect Auto
BARBARA L. on 06/16/2014
"JIM IS A GREAT GUY! "
I towed my commuter car over to this repair shop from the Tustin Metrolink parking garage. Jim's customer service is outstanding and he really cares about his customers. He replaced the starter in the commuter car and also tuned it up a little so it is running better.

The reason I did not provide a 5 star rating is one of the employees lacked customer service skills and advised me the shop closed at "5pm" even though the tow truck driver literally drove around the fence and dropped my car off. We arrived at 4:57pm and the employee had his cash draw out and the back garage door closed. He also advised me when we spoke there were "other repair shops that stayed open later". Come on guys if you want the business flexible thinking and little extra work go a long way.

Needless to say the tow truck driver was ticked and so was I. The employee could also better communicated after hour key drop off options which I was not advised of until I called back and asked for the 3rd time.

I would take my car back because of Jim he's a great guy and very knowledgeable!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Cabriolet