Quality Car Care Inc.

Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 07:31 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/18/2017

We would like to thank you for the thumbs up and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate this very much.

JOHN G. on 09/07/2017
"Alignment Service.."
Great job on the alignment!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 02:36 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We appreciate you.

RICHARD W. on 08/29/2017
"Richard"
Gary and crew are very knowledgeable of their work and honest. I would recommend them any type of vehicle.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 08:05 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

STACEY B. on 08/27/2017
"All I could expect"
I had a 9 am appointment for an oil change. It was done by 9:35 for a very reasonable price.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 05:07 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We really appreciate it.

KARLA E. on 08/24/2017
"Excellent Service!"
Very prompt and reasonably priced. Been a client since Day 1.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 03:50 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 09/12/2017

We wanted to thank you for this five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

STEVEN E. on 08/07/2017
"Oil Change"
I went to Gary at 5 pm on a rainy night for an oil change. No problem. As always, he said "give me the key" and I got my oil change. He's great and so are his mechanics.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 10:25 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for being apart of Quality Car Care for all these years. We truly appreciate you.

JOHN G. on 08/04/2017
"Always able to help!"
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 02:37 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We truly appreciate you.

BARBARA T. on 08/02/2017
"awesome work!"
Gary always takes good care of his clients. I have been going there for years, and will not go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 07:20 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 08/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to issue us this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. And also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We appreciate you.

SUZETTE R. on 07/25/2017
"Check Diagnosis"
I consider was to expensive just to let you know a simple thing as tell you that the batery was not working properly I went to Auto zone they check the battery and it was for free.
I was disssapointed because I've been a client with you for years and do not consider this fair. The charge was to high a mechanic with so much experience should of know that the problem was the battery and not the starter like I thought. I don't know anything about cars, there was no indication the problem was the battery even after asking two more men that where there.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 09:04 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/26/2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to issue this review. Customer service is the most important thing to us here at Quality Car Care. We take great pride in what we do and would like to apologize if you were disappointed at your last visit with us. We would also like to let you know that all of our customers are treated equally regardless of their knowledge of cars. However, if you recall you had your vehicle towed into our shop for no start. We then had to complete a diagnostic to find out why your vehicle wasn't starting which included checking the charging system (alternator, stater, battery, etc.). This wasn't as simple as just checking your battery to see if it was bad which you mentioned was done at Auto Zone for free, but this was done after our diagnostic. We can also check your battery for free, but this wasn't just to check your battery hence why we charged a diagnostic fee of just $45. This fee is charged to all of our customers that would have had the same thing done to their vehicle. You mentioned that this fee is too high, but this is probably the cheapest price around for this type of diagnostic. When you came to pick up your vehicle you mentioned that you wished you had known that it was the battery and didn't have had to have it diagnosed and charged a fee. However, as experienced mechanics we can not assume that it's just your battery without doing a complete diagnostic because then if we did this and you ended up getting stuck somewhere, you wouldn't be happy that we did not check the charging system completely. I do hope that this has helped you to understand why we had to do what we did to ensure your safety while you're on the road. I know you are disappointed because you had to pay the diagnostic fee and it turned out to just be the battery, but most customers in this situation thank us because they just have to get a battery, and not an alternator or a starter.
BRET H. on 07/24/2017
"Always great service "
There is no need that my experienced car requires that they can't fix
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 11:47 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for this 5 star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

JOAN K. on 07/21/2017
"Excellent "
Gary made sure everything was running right - went over and beyond, helping me out by delivering the car to my daughters. THANK YOU!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:54 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we were able to help you out with delivering this vehicle to your daughters. We appreciate your business.

DAWN B. on 07/20/2017
"No hassle car care!"
We recently moved to Winter Garden, and was looking for an honest and competitively priced mechanic to replace our water pump on our Buick SUV. Quality Car Care was able to get our car in right away, and I explained that I wanted a new water pump, and not a remanufactured one before he gave me a price, and I specified the brands I was ok with. He priced out the job and called me back that afternoon, the price was very good, and he did the work the next day, and it was ready to pick up that evening. No hassles, no calling back telling me the car needed other things done to it, just come in, pay the quoted price, and was on my way. Car runs great, no complaints!
Vehicle: Buick Rainier
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 06:25 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

We would like to take this moment to say Thank You! for this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to work on your Buick SUV. We are so happy that we were able to make this process hassle free for you. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to see you again.

CARY H. on 07/14/2017
"Honest, Reliable, and Affordable "
I have been taking my cars to Gary at Quality Car Care for years. Five years ago, I moved about 25 miles away but I still take my vehicles to Quality!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 08:05 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you so much for this five star review and also for being a loyal and dedicated customer. We are so thankful that you have choose us and also for continuing to be apart of Quality Car Care. We appreciate you very much.

PAUL R. on 07/10/2017
"Always helpful"
Gary always on point and honest with repairs.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 04:44 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks so much for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you very much and look forward to seeing you again.

EMELYNE B. on 07/09/2017
"Fast"
I enjoy the fast and friendly service.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 06:08 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thanks you so much for this review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We are so glad you choose us as your preferred shop and we look forward to keep working with you.

ROBERTO C. on 07/09/2017
"Great service "
Excelent
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 04:44 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with your vehicle. We are so glad you had an excellent experience with us and also glad that you choose us to service your vehicle. Thanks for the business and looking forward to seeing you again.

JAMES V. on 06/29/2017
"Great service"
Quick service
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 04:26 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for this five star review and for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We appreciate you.

DEBBIE A. on 06/28/2017
"Very Accomodating "
They fit me in when I had to go out of town for n emergency. Very accommodating and friendly. Thank you!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 12:18 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to issue us this five star review. We appreciate your business very much.

JOSE B. on 06/27/2017
"Great value and service!"
Gary and his staff are great to work with and are extremely professional.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 08:12 PM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for issuing us this five star review and for trusting us with service your vehicles. We appreciate you.

GEORGE D. on 06/22/2017
"Car repair "
Gary was very helpful and resourceful in solving my issues for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Quality Car Care Inc.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 06:48 AM
Gary K. at Quality Car Care Inc. responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks for this review and for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Your business means a lot to us.