Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Sharon L. on 05/01/2017
"Sharon Lyle"
The mechanics know just what you are for and get the job done so you are on your way.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017 10:51 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 05/02/2017

Sharon, thank you very much for taking the time to give us this great review!

Richard A. on 04/13/2017
"Painless muffler replacement "
called made reservation for a quote on the muffler, left truck on site in the AM, was called with the quote, new muffler installed the same day and picked up the truck in the afternoon. Great service
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 07:45 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 04/13/2017

We like it when that happens!  Thank you for the great review!  We really appreciate it.

Todd P. on 04/12/2017
"Great work, honest people, reasonable price."
I had used Quality Plus quite a bit in the past when my kids were at home and buying and maintaining cars. They always provided top notch personal service. I have had a couple occasions over the past few years where I have needed their service and found it to be the same exemptional quality I had remembered with my last visit just a couple days ago. My go to place for great , reliable, honest and friendly service for a reasonable price. Great job guys.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 07:11 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 04/12/2017

Thank you for such an awesome review Todd!  We appreciate it very much.

Lisa C. on 03/23/2017
"Outstanding Service!"
Everyone is knowledgeable, helpful and throrough. They quickly diagnosed the issue and found the source of the leak in my sunroof and resolved the issue. They have all my business from here on out! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 12:31 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 03/23/2017

What a sweetheart you are and thank you so much for the great review!

Jerry W. on 03/21/2017
"The people,Service,Friendleness and the Professional attitude..."
This is the only shop my Corvette likes to go to. I am a Shriner and drive my Vette in Shriner parades. They go that extra mile LOL! to get her Parade ready.
They stand by their name; "Quality Plus".
Thank you, Cindy,Chuck and the Crew.
Jer Red Corvette "RED HOT"
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 10:05 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 03/21/2017

Thank you for the great review and the pizza!  You two are a blast to have around and we love taking care of your girl!

Josh G. on 03/03/2017
"Great service"
Quality Plus always treats us well and gives us honest feedback about what does and doesn't need to be addressed on our car. They never try to up-sell and will even do pick ups and drop offs to make service more convenient.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 03/01/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 02:56 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you Josh for the awesome review that we appreciate so much!!!

Greta M. on 02/16/2017
"Issue with steering"
People,honesty
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 06:51 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you Greta!

Mike L. on 02/15/2017
"Honest, reliable service"
Very pleased with the way I was treated, the service and the communication.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/15/2017 06:51 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 02/15/2017

Mike, Thank You very much for the great review.  We appreciate it very much.

Lanae B. on 02/12/2017
"Thanks - again!"
I always feel that the best has been done on my vehicle and a heads up for anything needing to be done in the future.!!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 02:13 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 02/13/2017

You are so awesome Lanae and a big Thank You for the great review!

Chantel D. on 01/23/2017
"Reliable and honest service!"
I have been going to Quality Plus Auto Repair since 2010 and have never been disappointed with the quality of work that they provide to my vehicles. The staff is always welcoming, friendly, and honest regarding repairs needed to my vehicle and how much it will cost. I appreciate how thorough the technicians are and would recommend this company to anyone!
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 08:34 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 01/24/2017

Thank you for the awesome review Chantel!  We appreciate it a lot.

Mike S. on 01/21/2017
"excellent communication"
It is refreshing to not hear a sales pitch but rather an honest breakdown of what is needed. During the process they took the time to call me and let me know the details as they fixed my truck. I usually act like I have no idea about my truck just to give them the opportunity to lean one way or another. I don't like dishonesty and don't need to be put in a panic to fix my vehicles. The truth, cut and dry. I was told about future concerns that weren't needed but to educate me about the natural wear on my truck such as seals or fittings that were wet instead of creating excessive fear. The repair I needed came with a warranty which they had filled out themselves before I picked up my truck. (extra credit because it needed to be filled out by hand)

Being a businessman my self and dealing with multiple sales people, the process was refreshing. Nothing negative toward sales people, I am one myself.

Truck was fixed correctly, timely, and without panic.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 11:00 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 01/23/2017

What awesome words Mike, we thank you very much!

Julie M. on 01/21/2017
"Honesty & Integrity - Outstanding Work "
The team inspects and finds the problem, many times different than my thoughts. They call and inform me of the problem and complete the repair. I'm amazed by their constant honesty, integrity, sincerity and outstanding work performance. Not only does the team only fix what is broken/needs fixing, they are deeply concerned about me and the wellness and safety of my vehicle! Thank you Steve, Cindy, Chuck and Adam!
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017 07:16 AM

You are so very welcome Julie!  It is a pleasure to keep your truck going for you and we really appreciate the great review!

Jon Paul R. on 01/20/2017
"Quick and friendly service!"
Quality plus van in right away, fixed multiple problems, and had it back to me the next day! Runs like a champ now! Friendliest shop in town. Thanks Quality Plus!
Vehicle: Chrysler Voyager
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 10:00 PM

Thank you for the awesome review Jon Paul that we appreciate so much!

Lanae B. on 01/07/2017
"Thank you!!"
I have trusted these people for 30 years! Always great service-with a smile😊
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/07/2017 03:14 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 01/09/2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review Lanae!  We appreciate it very much.

Marshall C. on 11/29/2016
"Thanks!"
Repair was different than expected after they did professioal diagnosis. All good and saved $120.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 11/29/2016 09:39 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 12/01/2016

We love saving you money and the great review!  Thank you!

Brice O. on 11/19/2016
"Friendly, care, honor "
Did a great job on my car, now it's running great and they told me what was wrong, and showed me what was wrong. Kind people at quality plus auto. Will always come back.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Nova
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 11/19/2016 09:41 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you so much for the cool review Brice!  We appreciate it very much.

Bruce J. on 11/11/2016
"Always give great service"
They are more concerned with the customers needs than with making money
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 10/27/2016
Review Created: 11/11/2016 02:25 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 11/14/2016

Bruce, THANK YOU for the cool review!  We appreciate it and you very much.

Jim J. on 11/09/2016
"Thanks"
Looks fine again and the cruise control works again too,
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016 06:56 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 11/10/2016

We're very happy to have taken care of it for you and Thank you for the great review!

Bob M. on 11/03/2016
"Cindy, Adam and Chuck"
Cindy, Adam and Chuck work closely together: they're smart, efficient, and seem to know everything about cars. I always know they've done a good job because the car always runs well. They've worked on our cars for over 10 years and they are always right.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 08:40 AM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 11/07/2016

Thank you for such an awesome review Bob!  We really appreciate it very much.

Armand V. on 10/06/2016
"routine service due"
great service as usual
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/06/2016 01:05 PM
Your Quality Plus C. at Quality Plus Auto Repair & Mufflers LLC responded on 10/10/2016

Thank you for the FIVE STARS Armand!  We appreciate you and them very much.