Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin

Review for Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin
TIM H. on 10/09/2013
"the people!"
I prefer the store on 7th Street because the staff is more "friendly" but that could be because they know me. This was my first time at the Webb City location and I truly do not have any complaints. They were Wonderful! Just not as outgoing or able to joke around with them like I can at 7th Street - perhaps with time.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/05/2013
Review Created: 10/09/2013 09:56 AM
Michael B., Vice President/Co-owner at Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 10/17/2013

Good Morning Mr. Huff!  Thank your for taking the time to evaluate your experience at Reeves Tire!  Your compliments concerning both stores are appreciated.  We are a family owned and operated business and our goal is to treat our customers at both locations like they are our extended famly and friends!  Your comments will be shared with both locations in our umpcoming team meetings.  Our staff at either location whichever is most convenient for you will look forward to your next store visit!  Thanks again and have a great day!

Kristen Cristy