BEVERLY P. on 08/18/2017
"Everyone is wonderful."
Josh is always nice - the young lady in the office is very sweet and the technicians who worked on my car did a very good job
and I swear that the engine sounds better than ever before.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 12:21 AM
Ray B. on 08/12/2017
Ray said this business provided good service, and they know what they are doing.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
ELAINE G. on 07/24/2017
"Repair 2007 Lexus RX 400h"
The mechanics at Savi Ranch Auto found that the front tire control arms & bushings needed replacement. They completed the work in good time and with fair pricing.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 400h
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:03 AM
Jeff B. on 07/22/2017
Jeff said this business has good service and good prices. They saw him quickly.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
LISA W. on 07/18/2017
"straight forward , knowledgeable and honest and most of all , stands behind thier work 100%"
When my engine seized on my 2008 Lexus RX 350 , Josh the owner of Savi Ranch had to deliver the bad news that the engine had to be replaced , ouch ! He was very compassionate when delivering the news and had several options for me to consider . He was very patient with me and didn't pressure me to rush to make a decision and said to call him when I was ready . Once the decision was made to go forward with the repairs , Josh told me it would be about 3 days to complete . Not only was the work completed on time , Josh also took the time to find me some great tires at a great price ! Did I mentioned that my SUV was washed and cleaned , it was spotless , I thought that was a nice touch . Good , honest reputable auto repair shops are few and far between and I am so glad my search is over!. Josh the owner, Michael one of the mechanics and Rachel who works in the office always greet you with a smile and provide you with excellent customer service , professionalism and they stand behind their work 100% . When our family sold our auto repair shop in Long Beach after my father passed I have really struggled for the past 10 years to find an auto repair shop that I could trust and I couldn't be happier with my choice , Savi Ranch Auto is the ONE !, my co-workers and friends have had repairs done here as well and they are just as pleased as I am .

Lisa Williams
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:49 AM
MIKE M. on 07/14/2017
"Toyota Solara"
I've been here a few times, always impressed with the shop.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 07:29 AM
DANIEL L. on 07/09/2017
"Honest excellent service"
Josh was excellent. I came in with the assumption I needed an alignment, but Josh did an assessment (at no charge) and found it was something otherwise. Instead of insisting on completing unnecessary work (as I have experienced with other shady mechanics), Josh suggested I take to dealer to check if it falls under warranty. It's a challenge to find a honest, nice mechanic these days. I would strongly recommend bringing your car here.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 08:50 AM
STEVE L. on 07/06/2017
"Pleasant first time"
Work done in a timely and professional manner...price quoted was the price charged. Nice atmosphere in the waiting area
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 08:17 PM
CHUCK F. on 07/02/2017
"150 K Tune Up"
These people are truthful and honest people. To me that is very important. They also do good work. I've been seeing the folks at Savi Ranch Auto for about two years now, with both my car and my wife's car. Both automobiles are in top notch running condition. I highly recommend Savi Ranch Auto.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 07:30 AM
Armando A. on 06/30/2017
Armando said they provided exceptional customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Thomas R. on 06/30/2017
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Gerald B. on 06/30/2017
Gerald said he appreciates their service, they took care of his problem immediately and they got it out on the road again. They did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Rob L. on 06/28/2017
Rob said he was happy with everything the staff did.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017
Eric A. on 06/27/2017
Eric said the business does a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
Jim L. on 06/27/2017
Jim said their price is very high. The work they did was overpriced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
Josh R. at Savi Ranch Auto responded on 07/14/2017

Jim, I am sorry that you did not feel the value for the services we performed. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers along with the highest quality repairs. With today’s more sophisticated vehicles, the automotive world requires highly skilled technicians and specialized equipment to repair, maintain, and diagnose vehicles correctly. We welcome all feedback from our customers and we appreciate yours. I welcome you to come in and speak to me in person or call me at the shop and I will personally review your repair invoice. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs.

Josh Reimer – Owner Savi Ranch Auto

Phone 714-974-6647

Laura D. on 06/22/2017
Laura said this business did what they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017
TEE D. on 06/20/2017
"I would not take my jeep any where else for repairs!"
Josh and his crew are the best! Very professional, great work, timely completion and always provide a great experience. I would highly recommend anyone to have their car serviced by Savi Ranch Auto.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 10:15 PM
Susan C. on 05/31/2017
Susan said she was very pleased with the service and the employee's mannerism. She said she thought they were very good.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017
BOB S. on 05/28/2017
"Honesty and great service"
I bring my care and my wife's for any work they need done. Josh keeps me o formed with what needs to be done and O have always driven away knowing that our cars have been well taken care of
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/28/2017 06:02 AM
DAN B. on 05/18/2017
"Great service"
Josh and his staff always do a great job on my vehicles.
I will continue to bring all of my vehicles to Savi Ranch Auto