KR
KIM R.
05/29/2020
Informative and friendly and professional.
Always available for a quick service appointment.

Nissan Frontier
05/28/2020
Best shop in OC, Honest and reliable
I was turned away from the Nissan Dealership in Corona after having electrical issues in my 2012 Frontier. I called Josh at Savi Ranch Automotive, explained the crazy electrical issues I’ve been having and he told me to bring the truck down. After only working on the truck for 2.5 hours they found the issue that Nissan couldn’t find after having my truck for 2 whole days.

I’m a BMW motorcycle mechanic and understand how easy it is to bill someone for more than what is needed and this is the first and only auto mechanic I’ve met who is fair in pricing but more importantly will do good and honest work. I do most wrenching on the truck at home, but for anything I can’t do myself, I’m 100% bringing it back to Josh

Lastly, it’s really refreshing to see the owner of the company (Josh) also working beside his mechanics as a service writer. A good service writer will save a mechanic a lot of time and let me tell you, JOSH IS THE BEST!

SL
STEVE L.
05/28/2020
Done sooner than expected
Expected time of completion was 3 hours, and, to my joyful surprise, work was completed in1hr and 45 mins....pleasant wait with television and plenty of fresh brewed coffee and good company from everyone in the shop...thanks again Savi Ranch!!!

FH
FRANK H.
Newport Beach, CA
05/21/2020
Great mechanics! Great service!
These guys are really honest and knowledgeable.

SL
STEVE L.
05/18/2020
Credible honesty
Pleasure, as always, doing business and enjoying the quality work

LISA B.
Honest & Professional

PJ
Paul J.
05/13/2020
Car covered by warranty? Savi Ranch Auto will support your claim effort!
During a battery change, Savi Ranch Auto noticed that the transmission was leaking. Without my asking, they said that the repairs would be expensive, that the car was under warranty and recommended I take the car to the dealer to get the work done. They took several pictures of the leak in the transmission for me to show the dealer and documented what needed to be done in their invoice. Bottom line - saved me over $3,500!

BRIAN B.
05/12/2020
Josh and team
Having relied on Josh and his team for years has been a pleasure. Honest, reliable and quality service are their standard!

CF
CHUCK F.
Ford Edge
05/11/2020
Excellent workmanship
As I’ve said before, you get what you pay for. Savi Ranch Automotive is not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive, I have been coming here with both of our cars for several years now. Josh has always been honest and timely. Most of all the work has been done well.

TW
TECHADECH W.
Lexus IS 250
04/30/2020
Fast service professiona
I trust this shop to take care my car.
They always provide great service.
Highly recommend.

TD
TEE D.
Buick Enclave
04/30/2020
Always the best!
Josh and team always provide the best service from the moment you walk through the doors until your car service is completed. They are friendly, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and never try to up sell a service that is not needed. Josh has been working on my cars for years and keeps them running in the best condition. I recommend Ravi Ranch Auto to all my family and friends.

04/26/2020
Friendly staff that helped fix my auto problems
I had a lot issues with my car engine that Josh and the team helped diagnose and fix. They were thorough with their work and even sent me pictures and a full electronic report to explain the issues. I would recommend them!

LL
LORI L.
04/23/2020
Oil change plus!
I love how they are always about information. I own an old car and they always prioritize what needs to be done in order if my budget. And I know exactly what ya being done and needs to be done and is spot in to each quote.
AND THE TEAM IS SO NICE!!

TD
TOMMY D.
Newport Beach, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/22/2020
nice people / good craftmanship
i'm from out of town and when i first went to them, i was in real need of help..they dropped everything and took care of me immediately..on 2 other occasions i have used their service and not only are they good at what they do, they are good people..

LE
LYNSEY E.
03/28/2020
Great service!!
Josh goes unprecedented and beyond to make sure all goes well with the repairs! This shop does amazing work at a fair price. I would highly recommend Savi Ranch Automotive!!!