Anonymous avatar
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2018
Repair of 2005 Chevrolet Suburban
Friendly, informative and competitive cost wise.

KA
Kip A.
Lexus ES 350
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Kip said the staff explained everything well and they did everything they said they were going to do.

BD
Becca D.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Becca said the business had great customer service. They were friendly and helpful with a great turnaround time.

AT
ANDREW T.
05/16/2018
Great place. Josh was able to squeeze me in with short notice. Great customer service and reasonably priced.

Anonymous avatar
Lexus IS 350
04/29/2018
Oil Change
I couldn’t be happier with the service I received from Savi Ranch Auto. Josh is a true professional and his staff are all outstanding. Very honest and. Informative. I highly recommend this business for your automotive needs.

Marry S.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Marry said this business was very good and they knew what they were doing. Their prices were good.

LE
Lisa E.
Scion tC
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said Josh was very kind, patient, and knowledgeable. He explained every service to her and offered reasonable prices.

EG
ELAINE G.
Lexus RX 400h
04/21/2018
Josh knows how to please his customers
This is a very well run auto maintenance business. Josh is very knowledgeable about all aspects of auto care, and makes sure his customers are satisfied with the work.

TW
TERRY W.
04/11/2018
Feels like family
I decided to wait for my oil change, and I felt right at home sitting on the sofa sipping my coffee. Clearly, the long-time customers of Savi Ranch Automotive feel like family! I was so impressed by the friendliness of the staff, both in person and in their phone interactions (couldn't help hearing!). People have obviously been coming there for many years. My own interactions were speedy, efficient and I felt I received excellent service at fair prices.

ROBIN W.
04/11/2018
Their service breeds loyalty!!!
Whether I'm there for regular service or maintenance or if I have a problem, I always feel completely informed and drive away with total confidence. Josh and his service people always go above and beyond to make sure I'm well taken care of and my vehicle is safe and dependable. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I drive!

RICK S.
04/10/2018
Honest and Personal Service
Savi Ranch Automotive was able to fix a brake problem with my vehicle that a dealer service facility failed to do properly. Josh and his technicians provided me a detailed and honest assessment of what was best to fix the issue, and now that it has been done, my vehicle is running (and braking) smoother than it has in a long time. Trust and communication is important when getting a car serviced, and I will definitely return to Savi Ranch Automotive for that reason.

LT
LORAINE T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/02/2018
Honest and Reliable
Josh, at Savi Ranch Automotive, was great! He did an honest assessment of my car and instead of trying to talk me into pouring more money into my car, he said it would be best to think about getting a new car. My daughter and her husband have been bringing their cars to him and have always found him to be knowledgeable and honest as well. I highly recommend Savi Ranch Automotive!

RV
Rob V.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the service was convenient.

PO
PATRICK O.
Cadillac SRX
03/28/2018
Grade of A Plus
Friendly, fast, and frugal (well, friendly and fast anyway)

CAROLE S.
Ford Five Hundred
03/23/2018
They take an interest in keeping my car running at the best possible level at the best possible price.
I feel welcome there and they give me straight answers and advice to keep my car running at the best possible level. My car is older and they keep in great running order. When I have had a problem in the past they have an answer and fix the problem.

Raed M.
Frisco, TX
Acura TL
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Raed said they were wonderful, polite and took care of him.

TT
TIM T.
Chino Hills, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/20/2018
Excellence in Auto Servicing
Savi Ranch has exceeded my expectations each visit by providing accurate estimates, valuing my time (the work is done when they say it will be done) and going beyond the service (extra services given, not charged).

Their technicians are fully qualified and trustworthy - two major requirements for anyone working on my vehicles.

LR
LISA R.
Kia Sedona
03/17/2018
Honest Service
I have only taken my van to the dealer, but always felt as if everything that they were recommending was not needed. Josh at Savi Ranch was very honest with me, he told me exactly what my van needed and what could wait. Refreshing!

BEN B.
03/13/2018
Honest, Dependable, Reliable
I've always enjoyed the fair treatment, pricing and service when using this shop. Josh is great and I've always felt that I was being delivered honest feedback about the situation with my car.

PS
Patricia S.
Lexus CT 200h
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said that she was very satisfied, but it took 2 hours.