MICHAEL M.
Ontario, CA
Dodge Nitro
03/15/2019
Alignment & Oil Change
i took my 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT to get service on an Alignment & Oil Change. This place was a very honest place. I had taken my dodge to other places for service and alignment, however they never told me about the issue with getting it aligned. Joshua & Bret explained it to me. I was very shocked about the bad news. I thank Savi Ranch Automotive for letting now about the alignment. This is a great place to take your vehicle to get service. Thanks Mike

MO
MIKE O.
03/12/2019
The lady at the front desk was so kknd
They did a great job fast and cheap

SR
SYLVIA R.
Placentia, CA
Lincoln Town Car
03/02/2019
Great place to take your auto!
The main thing about Savi Ranch Auto is they take pride in their work and always want to do right by their customers. They pay attention to detail and you can always rely on the knowledge that they will do a good job.

KR
KIM R.
01/29/2019
Great and honest service
Have been using Savi Ranch Automotive for several years and have always had fast and reliable service. All staff are professional and friendly and led by Josh who's aim is to keep my car in great running condition. No hesitation in recommending for total service!

BC
BRENT C.
01/26/2019
Best auto shop
Always does the best job and accommodates time and very friendly.

GB
GRACE B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/24/2019
A good place for your car
I have been very happy with Savi Ranch Auto. They are pleasant and helpful. Prices are reasonable. Above all, they don't seem to be looking for excuses to do unnecessary work.

DAVID S.
Toyota Tundra
01/02/2019
Top notch
Josh and his team are hard working, honest, and reliable. They don’t try to scam you or sell you on products and services you don’t need. I won’t go anywhere else.

RT
Richard T.
Long Beach, CA
01/02/2019
great work great service
took in a jeep for some work. Wasnt really sure what it needed but the guys where cool and didnt pressure me into a bunch of extra stuff.

FH
FRANK H.
Newport Beach, CA
Ford LTD
11/19/2018
Honest Shop!
This is the most honest shop I have ever been too. I come all the way from Newport Bech for there excellent service. Thanks guys!

Chrysler 300
11/16/2018
Convenient, close to home!
Thanks for the "sort of" quick service...the oil change was scheduled, but you fixed the trunk lid...thanks! I'll be back for the recommended brake service later.

TC
Honest, helpful staff

Scion xB
11/15/2018
Solid No-Nonsense Auto Shop
Been going to these guys for a couple years now, and they've been great! They always have your best interest in mind, and will recommend only what makes sense for you. The work they do is great, they always answer every question I have about how or why something needs to be done, and they will never yank you around. Can't speak highly enough of them!

DAN B.
Kia Forte
11/13/2018
The team at Savi Ranch Auto goes above and beyond each and every time. I bring them all of our vehicles and I won’t take them anywhere else

KH
KENNITH H.
11/05/2018
These guys know their stuff!
I came in to have them fix a flat on my prius...and I was in a hurry to get to work on time. They got the work done pronto, and also told me they could fix the tire pressure warning light which had been a problem....really for years. A shop in L.A. told me they would fix it, but replaced the wrong sensor. Savi Ranch Auto had the right equipment to figure out which one was bad, so I came back later and they fixed it for a quite reasonable price. They were friendly and courteous as well.

BC

Placentia, CA
Lincoln Town Car
11/03/2018
Savi Ranch Automotive
I appreciate the fact that Josh is always striving to make sure his clients are satisfied . He takes his time to explain things and tells you the concerns they are monitoring so you will not be caught off guard in the future. Basically, Josh cares. That’s what makes SRA outstanding!

DAN B.
Kia Optima
10/25/2018
Best car service
I have been a Savi Rancho Auto customer for 6 years and I will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Josh and his team are friendly and knowledgeable. They take care of all of my family’s cars and we are always happy

RU
RON U.
Brea, CA
Ram 1500
10/24/2018
Clean, courteous, competent and honest
Savi has always been clean, courteous, competent and honest. I would absolutely recommend them.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
10/21/2018
Amazing Service
The service here was amazing. My car wouldn't start so I had it towed here based on Yelp reviews and a phone call. So glad I did!! Josh was helpful and fast and fair in price. I am definitely making this my new place for car repairs.

MF
MARILYN F.
10/20/2018
Perfect Experience
Received an estimate for brakes that was competitive with other companies. Chose this location as it seemed more personal and friendly and not a franchise. Was updated during the day with progress. They also noted other items that would need to be addresses in the future and will be going back.