FH
Newport Beach, CA
Ford LTD
11/19/2018
Honest Shop!
This is the most honest shop I have ever been too. I come all the way from Newport Bech for there excellent service. Thanks guys!

Chrysler 300
11/16/2018
Convenient, close to home!
Thanks for the "sort of" quick service...the oil change was scheduled, but you fixed the trunk lid...thanks! I'll be back for the recommended brake service later.

TC
Honest, helpful staff

Scion xB
11/15/2018
Solid No-Nonsense Auto Shop
Been going to these guys for a couple years now, and they've been great! They always have your best interest in mind, and will recommend only what makes sense for you. The work they do is great, they always answer every question I have about how or why something needs to be done, and they will never yank you around. Can't speak highly enough of them!

DAN B.
Kia Forte
11/13/2018
The team at Savi Ranch Auto goes above and beyond each and every time. I bring them all of our vehicles and I won’t take them anywhere else

KH
KENNITH H.
11/05/2018
These guys know their stuff!
I came in to have them fix a flat on my prius...and I was in a hurry to get to work on time. They got the work done pronto, and also told me they could fix the tire pressure warning light which had been a problem....really for years. A shop in L.A. told me they would fix it, but replaced the wrong sensor. Savi Ranch Auto had the right equipment to figure out which one was bad, so I came back later and they fixed it for a quite reasonable price. They were friendly and courteous as well.

BC

Placentia, CA
Lincoln Town Car
11/03/2018
Savi Ranch Automotive
I appreciate the fact that Josh is always striving to make sure his clients are satisfied . He takes his time to explain things and tells you the concerns they are monitoring so you will not be caught off guard in the future. Basically, Josh cares. That’s what makes SRA outstanding!

DAN B.
Kia Optima
10/25/2018
Best car service
I have been a Savi Rancho Auto customer for 6 years and I will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Josh and his team are friendly and knowledgeable. They take care of all of my family’s cars and we are always happy

RU
RON U.
Brea, CA
Ram 1500
10/24/2018
Clean, courteous, competent and honest
Savi has always been clean, courteous, competent and honest. I would absolutely recommend them.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
10/21/2018
Amazing Service
The service here was amazing. My car wouldn't start so I had it towed here based on Yelp reviews and a phone call. So glad I did!! Josh was helpful and fast and fair in price. I am definitely making this my new place for car repairs.

MF
MARILYN F.
10/20/2018
Perfect Experience
Received an estimate for brakes that was competitive with other companies. Chose this location as it seemed more personal and friendly and not a franchise. Was updated during the day with progress. They also noted other items that would need to be addresses in the future and will be going back.

MATT W.
10/14/2018
Good service, honest and quick.

RAY B.

PATRICK O.
Cadillac SRX
10/10/2018
Great service, friendly staff
Josh and his crew are efficient, professional, and friendly. What more need be said?

NF
NANCY F.
09/28/2018
People who work there
The people who work there make the business

KP
KYLE P.
Redlands, CA
Lincoln MKZ
09/28/2018
Excellent service and solid workmanship
Took my car in for a brake job, knowing that I may need new rotors as well. Turns out I did. I do believe they did what they could to bring the cost down as much as possible. My car was completed at the estimated time, same day. All of this without an appointment. The service received from Joshua was top notch. I will definitely bring my car back here for future service.

GMC Yukon

Orange, CA
Toyota Yaris
09/24/2018
Honest and reliable
I've been a loyal customer at Savi Ranch for 3 years. Josh is honest, straightforward and reliable. I always feel safe and secure after following his recommendations for my car. Josh, Rachel and Micheal always take amazing care of my car and I!

Sheri M.
Placentia, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said the price she was quoted was not honored. The alignment and rotation of the tires was not included, so she had to pay extra. She stated that the maintenance light came on after the visit. The business told her that it indicated that her vehicle needed an oil change.
Josh R. from Savi Ranch Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

The price that was quoted was honored for the tires quoted. Customer requested an alignment due to poor tire wear. Alignment was completed at a discounted price with tire purchase.
We are committed to customer satisfaction and do not not bait and switch.