BG
BARB G.
Orange, CA
08/09/2019
The Best!
Savi Ranch Automotive is a great place to take your car. Josh is friendly and knowledgeable and professional.

EB
ERICK B.
08/02/2019
Thanks
Thanks to Josh and the team. Greatly appreciate you guys.

MV
MARCOS V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/01/2019
Engine Service
Excellent engine work to my vehicle. Solid work by Josh and his team, very professional and a trusted mechanic. In fact I commute from Los Angeles to have my car serviced here. The trip is worth having the sound piece of mind knowing my car is in good hands. Highly recommend...been a customer for 10 years and counting.

-MV

Fullerton, CA
Dodge Durango
07/24/2019
Customer service, honesty, clean shop, prices, felt very comfortable leaving my car.
I will be taking all three of my cars there for now on. My Mercedes gets dropped off next week for its oil change. My new shop please come by. Check them out think you will be happy!

NN
NATALIE N.
Corona, CA
07/19/2019
5 Star Service
Always nervous when taking my car in. The service and attention I received, made me feel like I was the only customer they had. Detailed explanation of what my car needed, was something I have not seen before. Thank you the amazing team. Marcus and Josh, you guys are awesome.

BILL M.
07/02/2019
Absolutely great service. Have been using Josh for many, many years. Very friendly office.

BC
BRENT C.
06/22/2019
Always does a great job and accommodating.

CAROLE S.
Ford Five Hundred
06/06/2019
Wonderful repair shop for your automobile.
I have a 2005 Ford 500 Limited Edition and Savi Ranch Auto keeps in running great. The people are great and with an older car it provides me with a lot of comfort to know that the people at Savi Ranch know what they are doing and take great care of my car when it needs anything.

MIKE P.
Lexus GS 300
06/06/2019
Competitive pricing , nice people and close to home
Josh and the team did a great job! I have always been happy with their work and have recommended them to my friends.

AA
APRIL A.
05/14/2019
Best customer service.
As always, such geat customer service. Highly recommended! Even had Uber take me home so I didn't have to wait as I was having a lot of work done.

FH
FRANK H.
Newport Beach, CA
05/04/2019
My 2010 Dodge Diesel
Great service. Excellent Mechanics.

BETTY M.
04/25/2019
Great service was provided to me and I had a wonderful experience with this company. My problems are gone with my car, and I am no longer bothered by little issues. I will be using this company from now on.

AA
APRIL A.
04/08/2019
Great Customer Service
My previous mechanic where I had been going for 10 years sold their business. I continued to go there and was very dissatisfied. I looked up reviews and found Savi Ranch Automotive and were impressed with them. This is my third service on my car and I am very well pleased. The tracking of my service is great and they genuinely care that the customer is happy with their work. I wish I found them sooner.

MICHAEL M.
Ontario, CA
Dodge Nitro
03/15/2019
Alignment & Oil Change
i took my 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT to get service on an Alignment & Oil Change. This place was a very honest place. I had taken my dodge to other places for service and alignment, however they never told me about the issue with getting it aligned. Joshua & Bret explained it to me. I was very shocked about the bad news. I thank Savi Ranch Automotive for letting now about the alignment. This is a great place to take your vehicle to get service. Thanks Mike

MO
MIKE O.
03/12/2019
The lady at the front desk was so kknd
They did a great job fast and cheap

SR
SYLVIA R.
Placentia, CA
Lincoln Town Car
03/02/2019
Great place to take your auto!
The main thing about Savi Ranch Auto is they take pride in their work and always want to do right by their customers. They pay attention to detail and you can always rely on the knowledge that they will do a good job.

KR
KIM R.
01/29/2019
Great and honest service
Have been using Savi Ranch Automotive for several years and have always had fast and reliable service. All staff are professional and friendly and led by Josh who's aim is to keep my car in great running condition. No hesitation in recommending for total service!

BC
BRENT C.
01/26/2019
Best auto shop
Always does the best job and accommodates time and very friendly.

GB
GRACE B.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/24/2019
A good place for your car
I have been very happy with Savi Ranch Auto. They are pleasant and helpful. Prices are reasonable. Above all, they don't seem to be looking for excuses to do unnecessary work.

DAVID S.
Toyota Tundra
01/02/2019
Top notch
Josh and his team are hard working, honest, and reliable. They don’t try to scam you or sell you on products and services you don’t need. I won’t go anywhere else.