JANICE W.
San Dimas, CA
02/12/2019
Honest & Trustworthy!
Five years ago I was at a business in Orange County and my oil light came on in my van. I had to get it looked at immediately - that’s how I found Norm. He took care of the problem quickly then and we’ve been coming to him ever since. We don’t live in the area, but Norm’s expertise, honesty, and fair pricing are worth the drive. He has done a variety of things for us including air conditioning. Most recently, the alternator needed replacing along with a gasket cover. We had a busy week coming up and couldn’t afford to be without a car. Norm took care of it within a day! It wasn’t cheap, but I shudder to think what a dealer would have charged. We are customers for life!
JOCELYN B. from Orange Hills Auto Care Plus responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your TRUST, Janice!
You are such a blessing!!!

DON M.
02/09/2019
Take your car here first
Although nothing having to do with cars seems like an absolute certainty.....lol, I, nevertheless have tremendous confidence in the automotve service of Orange Hills Auto Care. Their diagnostcs are top notch and the labor costs seem reasonable for the high quality of repairs they do. In short, they are honest, competent, and friendly (hey, Norm) and I highly recommend them

CHRIS M.
Dodge Durango
02/09/2019
Fast Friendly Reliable Service
Did I say Fast Friendly Reliable Service?
That is exactly what you receive from Norm.
I was referred to Norm & would highly recommend him for Your Auto Service!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/05/2019
excellent service
Pick up car and deliver instead of waiting in the dealer lobby

NP
NIMESH P.
02/05/2019
Knowledgeable and very ownest.
Does very good job to repair cars.

WG
WENDY G.
Fullerton, CA
01/30/2019
The honest and great service
Norm is very kind and priced fair. He does great work and knows his cars. Always accommodating.

SALLY S.
01/26/2019
Norm found problem quickly
My car wouldn't start. Knew it wasn't the battery. Called norm said to tow it in which I did. The next morning Norm calls me and said it was the key all along and I was using the spare key that wasn't correct for the ignition even though it was working for a week. He hooked me up with a great guy named Jerry at the locksmith very close to the shop. It only cost me $150 total between norm and the key guy and this is one of those fancy keys that cost 250 at the Lexus dealer. Norm is honest straightforward and fair. you can't ask for any more than that. I've gotten many people to go there who love him too. feel very happy with his service and I ll continue with him probably till my car dies in other words many many years down the road. Also Norm is so sweet and friendly he always makes me feel welcome. Not like I'm a pest or bothering him even when he's super busy.

GR
GREG R.
01/24/2019
I'm soooooo going to miss Ornge Hills Auto Care Plus!!!
Just had my car serviced last Tues. and had to tell Norm I was moving out of state. So hard to find a good, fair, and reliable mechanic like Norm!! After years of trial and error with auto mechanics, I discovered Orange Hills Auto Care Plus. What a happy day it was! That was over 10 years ago and never regretted it. I can recommend him highly; give him a try and you will not be sorry!! I doubt I'll find another great mechanic and friend like you in my new home state. Will miss you!

CT
CANDY T.
01/20/2019
Norm is Awesome!
Honesty and fareness, very rare attributes for an auto mechanic. Norm is both trustworthy and reasonable. I have been using him for over ten years and have never been disappointed. He's the best!

01/07/2019
Honest, efficient and pick up our cars for service.

KIT B.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2019
Customers service
Very professional, highly recomended.

MF
MARK F.
Lakewood, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
01/06/2019
Honest Mechanic
Gave me a discount on TOP of a coupon-had a 69 dollar coupon off of regular 119 price of several services performed-he told me I didn’t need wiper blades so knocked MORE off the price-seriously? this has never happened to me, and I doubt it’s happened to too many people. I won’t take my car anywhere else.

GS
GABRIEL S.
12/29/2018
Best Auto Repair Shop
Norm runs a great shop. He takes care of our cars. Had immense integrity. I highly recommend.

WZ
WEI Z.
12/18/2018
friendly and honest
Norm is friendly, honest and also very pleasant. Told him that I will be back for the next service.

ROB H.
Volkswagen EuroVan
12/12/2018
Norman: the last honest mechanic
I send everyone I know to go see Norman for their mechanical needs. Norm is honest to an absolute fault and always gets the job done in an extremely cost effective way. Highly recommend.

KATHY B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/10/2018
Best auto place
I have said this several times and I will say it again Norm is a very best he's honest reliable friendly and always treats me great I've been taking my car to Norm for probably about seven years now and my car is still running thank you Norm

BF
BON F.
11/14/2018
excellent
excellent

JULIE S.
11/06/2018
Outstanding service
Always good to see Norman!
Honest and efficient.

darrin H.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Darrin said he's a loyal customer and is always happy with the service.

KATHY B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
10/22/2018
Always the best!!!
Once again Norm has gone above and beyond he takes care of my car beyond my needs I'm always satisfied.