Mira Loma, CA
Scion xB
02/14/2019
Brakes Replacement
My first time here was a great experience! I would definitely recommend this place to others and I plan on coming back to get some more work done my car.

BECKY B.
02/09/2019
This is the place to go for auto repairs
Frank and crew are great. They are professional and friendly. Take care of every auto repair need. Always explain what they did and why. Highly recommend them.

KARINA M.
Honda Civic Si
02/06/2019
Fast and friendly
Called in and Frank was nice. Told me he was full but to bring it in next morning. He charged me what was quoted over the phone and I had my car back by lunch!

JASON S.
02/05/2019
The best mechanic in North Orange county !
Frank’s customer service is truly amazing and he always gives his customers more than they expect .

Additionally, Frank is fairly priced and more importantly, honest!

JUSTYN S.
Yorba Linda, CA
02/02/2019
Best mechanic in the business
This is a guy you trust and want to work on your car. He knows what he is doing and mellow/great guy. 10 stars!! Been using him for over 10 years. Would not bring my car any where else

RT
ROBERT T.
01/31/2019
My favorite mechanic
Been going to Franks Auto for yrs I like to be the first there in the morning, he always service my car and I’m out of there in 11/2 hrs. Bigger problem I tell him and it’s fix, I’ve since move to Huntington Beach but I still make the trip to Placentia to Franks’s to have my cars fixed very honest and reliable! Thanks Frank Bob T

JAMIE H.
Orange, CA
01/30/2019
Honest and great work
Frank and his team do an amazing job every time!!! My co-workers and family have all used Frank’s Auto for many many years. We are 10000% satisfied with every visit. He is the best of the best!!!

RA
ROBERT A.
Acura TL
01/29/2019
Great service quick turn around

MONA C.
01/25/2019
Exceptional and explaining what the car repair entails
Frank and his team are very courteous, friendly and eager to help. They always provide an explanation and information

Fullerton, CA
01/24/2019
Best Mechanic
Frank has been my mechanic for at least 15 years. He’s honest, uses new parts, great service & prices, accommodating, friendly, helped me sell a used car. Can’t say enough good things about him.

SF
STEVEN F.
Fullerton, CA
Mazda RX-8
01/22/2019
Mazda Rx8 ready to go
Frank always has the answer. Integrity plus

CJ

Santa Ana, CA
Kia Rio
01/21/2019
Honesty
Frank is superb! Very detailed and say it like it is! That's all I have to say.

AMY B.
01/19/2019
Excellence!!
Frank is reliable & dependable . Someone I can trust. Very reasonably Priced. Because of Frank I have not won worry for my automobile repair needs ! Thank you Frank for being so amazing !

DONALD S.
Garden Grove, CA
Chrysler 300
Oil and filter change
Frank always takes good care of me and my cars thank you Frank

OA
OZZI A.
Yorba Linda, CA
Nissan Sentra
01/18/2019
Oil change and safety check
Was highly recommended by my family members. Great service and peace of mind when I leave. Very thorough and professional.

DINA B.
Long Beach, CA
Honest and reliable
Franks auto is a gem. Frank is honest, the work is well done, timely and reasonable. He remembers you and your car and makes great suggestions for the car but never unnecessary.

MEGAN M.
Placentia, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
01/17/2019
Great service and value
I have taken my car to Franks twice now and each time I have left extremely happy. Frank is honest in his pricing. He doesn’t charge astronomical rates for labor, which many other shops charge, and he only performs the services you need/ask for. I highly recommend and will be back!

ET
Eric T.
Placentia, CA
01/17/2019
He was able to provide excellent service at a much lower rates than what I was quoted by other mechanics. I will come back

JAMES B.
01/16/2019
Honest Mechanics
Not an oxymoron...Frank and his guys are honest mechanics and do great work. No adding unnecessary items to your service and they are fair with their pricing. Whenever someone needs a mechanic, I refer them to Franks Auto.