NB
NANCY B.
Nissan Sentra
12/14/2018
Very knowledgeable... great service
So glad i was recommend to Franks his shop is efficient and extremely helpful

DAN M.
Sacramento, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/11/2018
We have been taking our cars to Frank for over 10 years. He and his team always seem to get it fixed quickly with no follow-on issues. No hesitation in recommending Frank’s to others looking for excellent service at a fair price.

JEFF D.
Orange, CA
Always accommodating
My family and I have been taking our various vehicles to Frank’s Auto for many years. We have never failed to be extremely pleased with the workmanship they have provided and the pleasant nature of the workers there. They go out of their way to assure their work is done in a thorough, attentive manner. I would and have recommended Frank’s Auto to anyone needing automotive help.

KC
KEN C.
Saturn VUE
Fast and friendly
Frank’s auto is a reliable place to have your vehicle worked on. They are fast and friendly and will work with your schedule.

Jay C.
Long Beach, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray. He said the business provided good service work.

CZ
CHRIS Z.
12/08/2018
Frank’s is awesome.
Frank has be taking care of my family’s cars for over 7 years now.
He and his team do great work and charge fair prices. I would recommend Frank’s to friends and family.

CHUCK M.

ANDREW L.
Chevrolet Volt
12/05/2018
Amazing as usual
My grandfather has been going to Frank for decades. So when ever I’ve needed work done that’s who I go to. He’s quick, knowledgeable, NEVER does any work or charge for anything not needed. I use him, my wife, and we’ve referred so many of her coworkers. As long as we live/work in the area, this will always be our shop!

Kia Spectra
12/04/2018
Fast
Was expecting the oil change to be about an hour, but it was finished before I arrived at my house.

JERRY M.
Personal service
Personal contact with you

JJ
JAMES J.
Lexus ES 350
Frank’s Auto Service
Made the call and scheduled a service date and time. Took our vehicle in and dropped it off. Service was prompt and completed in just a few hours. Everyone was courteous and friendly. Will definitely take my vehicle back for scheduled service as needed. Very satisfied.

JOE A.
Diamond Bar, CA
Toyota Matrix
12/03/2018
They do the work fast and right.

Awesome
Reasonable price

JEFFREY T.
Orange, CA
Best in the West
I have been taking Frank my cars for over 30 years he's a great mechanic I consider him a friend I now take my fleet vehicles to him also

GC
GARY C.
Fullerton, CA
Nissan Maxima
Friendly
My vehicle was in and out quickly and the problem fixed.

NB
NANCY B.
Chevrolet Pickup
Very knowledgeable... great service
I love this place. They actually knew what i was tali g about and i have every confidence that they know what they are doing. I was referred to Frank's by a friend who has been going there for years. Grateful i found such a great shop!

LW
LIZ W.
11/29/2018
Best place ever for car repairs
Frank is always so friendly. His response time is wuick and his work is impeccable. He even gave me a rude hone when i was stranded in a rainy morning.

STEVE B.
11/29/2018
Honest Mechanic (not an Oxymoron)
Franks is the best, he takes care of all 5 of my cars. He doesn’t try and up sell you, he just fixes what is broken, or does the required preventative maintenance. I highly recommend Frank to everyone I meet, I am a customer for life

LH
LYNDSIE H.
Jeep Cherokee
11/28/2018
Great customer service!
Everyone I know goes to Frank’s auto shop because of how amazing he is!! Him and everyone who works there are always super friendly and can get your car done quicker then anywhere else! I’ll never take my car and future cars anywhere but to him!

MARY S.
Kia Spectra
11/27/2018
I came in for check engine light at about 830am Frank fix car in no time. My car was fixed within an hr. I’m very happy and satisfied.
Fast and efficient