JEAN D.
04/05/2020
Frank and employees are always welcoming and listen to your concerns about your car.
I trust Frank's Auto to be fair and honest about repairs needed.

JOHN W.
Irvine, CA
04/02/2020
Auto service
Once again great experience.

DARRELL M.
03/31/2020
Fastest and the nicest
Frank & Mario are nicest mechanics and the fastest. I’ve been going there for yrs, doesn’t matter how busy they are, they will squeeze us in same day. And it’s always done right, never any problems, they are the experts.

MAC M.
Fullerton, CA
INFINITI FX37
03/29/2020
Try it you'll like it.
I was referred to Frank's auto care 7 years ago by my former mechanic who was retiring. It has been a fantastic experience. Frank and his staff are very professional, very good, very nice, and consequently usually very busy. Still, they do high quality work at very fair prices, far quicker and cheaper than dealer shops. I enjoy the snacks and fresh coffee in the waiting area and how the mechanics smile and make eye contact. I also appreciate the follow up emails reminding me when service is due as I'm an older guy with 4 cars and a failing memory. I consider Frank a friend and trust him completely with the care of my cars. Thanks Frank, keep up the good work.

La Puente, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/28/2020
Love bringing my car here. They always do the service fast and good. Not to mention the price is great compare to what other shops charge out there.

CR
CHUCK R.
Ram 1500
03/28/2020
Honest and Reliable Service
You will get an Honest and Reliable assessment of your vehicle and the price is very reasonable. I feel confident driving away knowing that the work done to my vehicle was first class and for the right price.

PG
Pam G.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Pam said the experience was quick and painless. The advisor drove her back to work and her vehicle is operating perfectly.

GS
Geoff S.
Brea, CA
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Geoff said the business takes care of them.

Chad M.
Yorba Linda, CA
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rory. She said her experience was great. Everybody that works there is just super and they delivered the vehicle to her.

MT
MIKE T.
Acura RDX
03/26/2020
Mike T
Honest mechanic in the Placentia, Yorba Linda and Anaheim area.

CALLEN S.
03/26/2020
Great Service at Frank’s!
Frank s Auto Service is by far the best. Whether I needed regular scheduled servicing or had an issue with tires or other engine performance, Frank has been prompt with fixing my issues. Even though he is busy, he has always made time to help me out all my service needs. Definitely go to Franks!

DE
DAVE E.
Ram 2500
03/24/2020
Frank’s friendly service!
Frank is the friendliest mechanic around anywhere and his work speaks for itself! Always a pleasure taking our vehicles to Frank’s Auto Service!!

PP
PAUL P.
Corona, CA
Kia Sorento
03/24/2020
Personal Aervice
I always feel like Frank has my family’s best interest mind. Always give an honest opinion and only does the work that is really needed. Thanks FrAnk!!!

TW
TIM W.
Fullerton, CA
Scion xB
03/23/2020
I only take my car to frank because I know I can trust him. When I came in today, I was pretty sure I was going to need brakes. Frank change the oil and told me that I’ve got another 3 to 5000 miles on the brakes. Absolutely great and honest service

SR
SUMMER R.
03/20/2020
Honest and Fair Pricing
Fantastic experience with Franks Auto! I will never use another repair shop again. Franks Auto is quick, efficient, and very fairly priced. Charged me one third of what the dealership was going to charge.