Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
David M. on 05/18/2015
"A little disappointed"
Scotts does good work and I am usually very happy with the service, but this time I was a little disappointed. I had a brake job done only about 8 thousand miles ago, bu the brakes were making the squeaking noise again, so I took it in and was told that the pads were still good, but a little too big, so they could replace them. Come to find out that they charged me for the new pads even though they still should have been good. Don't feel I should have had to pay for the new pads. Everything else was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 05/16/2015
Review Created: 05/18/2015 05:13 AM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 05/26/2015

David,
           This had to be a billing error. Please stop by for a refund on the pads or i can mail; you a check. Thank You for your business.

Scott