Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Frank C. on 07/30/2015
"Exceptional Service"
I brought my 09 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Ltd. in to Scott's for the 120,000 mile check. I use a specific oil and oil filter and they had no problem with using what I brought them. Additionally, I had called Toyota to get an estimate on what the "typical" charges for this service be and the $$$ they quoted were outrageous and told me all the fluids would most likely need to be changed.... Anyway, I brought the car to Scott's they with a copy of they 120k check list and they went about their business...They didn't change anything that didn't need to be changed and because I supplied my own oil and filter, the total bill was less than 20 bucks!!! Thank you Scott's and especially Kevin for an exceptional service.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander