Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Ron M. on 10/22/2015
"Brake Pad Replacement and oil change"
I had called to have the front brake pads replaced as a previous dealer oil change indicated that there was a 1mm and 2mm pad left on the front brakes, and my wife started hearing a chirp, and we were thinking this would be the indicator. upon inspection I was called by Kevin who explained that there was at least 50% life left on all the brakes. Many companies I have had experience with would have just changed them, or some unscrupulous companies would do that plus indicate a need for rotors! The later is an opinion, however Scott's Auto called and informed me of the situation, so I only had the oil change left to have done and not an expensive bill/repair to have. We also spoke of tire concerns, etc without pressure to buy now.
This is a very credible company, and although only my second time using them, both have been very honest, helpful and very fair on the cost. Being relatively new this area, it is refreshing to find a mechanic you can trust. Until we move, or see a change with bad experiences, this is the only shop we will use.

Thanks all at Scotts Auto!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima