Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Cheryl M. on 07/09/2013
"Not so good."
My wife drove to your shop arrived 5 minutes before her oil change appt. and then sat for 1.5 hours before your service team apologized for the "crazy morning", gave her a free oil change card and she left without getting her oil changed.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 07/08/2013
Review Created: 07/09/2013 07:46 AM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 07/09/2013
Mr Mcallister , I looked into this and there was no appointment scheduled. I reviewed your history over the last 4 years at our shop and found that you have been in for 6 FREE oil changes. These coupons clearly state 1 per customer. I'm sorry about your long wait but without a scheduled appointment it is first come first serve.It is hard to believe someone would complain about a wait after receiving so much FREE service especially when she was given, yet, another FREE oil change. If you would like to discuss please fee free to call me. Scott (Owner)