Scott's Auto Center

Latest Review 44 minutes ago
Review for Scott's Auto Center
Bruce S. on 10/16/2013
"Was not treated well at all"
Took my car in for service twice in the 2 weeks and spent over $1,500. The second time I was charged for Emissions and it was never done. When I went back, they questioned me about if I had paid for it. They could have looked on the invoice and seen that I did. Not mad that they didn't do the work, but how they drilled me that I may not have paid for it. NOT happen the way I was treated. Not sure if I'm going to continue going there.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 10/11/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013 05:56 AM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 10/16/2013

Bruce,
          I looked into what happend on your last visit and im VERY sorry for our mistake. I have talked with both the service advisor (Bob) and the Mechanic (Jon) Jon is a new employee to our company and is still learning our procedures he did not put your ticket in the EMI bin he put it in the completed bin. So the service advisor thought every thing was completed. As far as bob asking you if it had been paid for  without him checking history first is not our normal procedure. Bob often trys to do to much at one time and can come across the wrong way. He is very sorry about what happend. We appreciate and value your business. Please give us another opportuinty to earn your business. As a small token of our appreciation on your next visit we will give you a free oil change and car wash.
  Sincerely:  Scott Muse  (Owner)