Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Ginger B. on 01/22/2014
"Trust these people with your Honda and Camry"
Scotts auto was introduced to me by a coworker. That was about 4 years ago and I take my daughters Honda Element and my Toyota Camry for repairs warranty replacements and oil changes. I find them to be honest. I like the phone calls they make to me when the job might cost more than we talked about before major work is started. I find that to be honest. The biggest issue I have with their business is that they are busy and it usually takes them the next day to complete the work on my car which requires me to leave my car overnight. They use brand parts and their labor prices are far more reasonable than taking my car to the dealer. I have NEVER had to return my cars to them for rework> They offer a 5% discount on labor costs if you pay cash.
Vehicle: Honda Element