Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Lawrence N. on 02/10/2014
"Complete failure"
Unfortunately, I did not have a positive experience at Scott's Auto Center in Cumming. I called on a Monday to ask about bringing my car in for some scheduled maintenance. They told me I would need an apt. and that they were booked until Thursday. I setup an apt. to bring my car in at 9:00 on Friday. When I arrived at 9:00 on Friday, the representative could not find my appointment. So, I again gave them all my information and an overview of what I needed done. When asked if I was going to wait for my vehicle to be serviced, I told them that my wife was outside and they could keep the car. I was asked when I needed the vehicle back and I told them I needed the car prior to rush hour. Having heard nothing (they told me they would inspect the vehicle as part of the service and let me know if they found anything), I became concerned and called Scott's Auto Center around 3:00 (6 hours after I dropped off my vehicle for it's 9:00 apt.) The representative I spoke with asked if it would be a problem if they had to keep the vehicle overnight. I indicated that indeed it would be an issue. They then informed me that "the technician" had gotten hung up working on another vehicle. When pressed, they admitted that after 6 hours, they had not even looked at my car. The representative told me she would have someone start working on my car right away. Since I had to take my son to Lacrosse evaluations that afternoon, I told them not to start working on my vehicle. I then had my wife drive me up to Scott's Auto Center in Summing where I picked up my car in the exact spot I had parked it at 5 till 9:00. So after the experience I had at Scott's, I am heading back to the dealership. Sometimes, you do get what you pay for.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 02/07/2014
Review Created: 02/10/2014 03:24 PM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 02/15/2014

Lawrence,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my review. Without input like yours I cannot correct any issues at the shop. There is absolutely no excuse for what happened with the lack of service you experienced. I have an employee that is dedicated to keep my customers updated on the progress of their vehicles. This lack of service is not normal at Scotts Auto Center. I am very sorry for your experience. I would like to offer you some FREE service on your vehicle if you would give us another opportunity to earn your business. Again I am very sorry!

Have a Great Weekend!