Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Dan R. on 05/22/2014
"Honesty, Integrity & Service....a rare find at Scott's!"
In a nutshell I was informed by one of the national tire store/auto service national chains that my A/C problem could be solved for about $700 with a new A/C compressor and clutch assembly.

While that was probably a true assessment at the T+ company....the "Technicians" at Scott's were able to solve the issue for $117 with a couple of o-rings.

Not only did I receive great service from the service managers (Bob, Caleb, Gina & Crystal) with whom I first made contact, I was able to speak with Scott himself who assured me that if there was a simple solution to the problem they would find it.

Most people, myself included, tend to trust mechanics when they inform you of what needs to be done to correct your problem.

However, if a person had an infection on their big toe and their doctor told them that the best course of action would be to amputate their leg....I would hope they would seek out a second opinion.

From now on I will ONLY take my vehicles to Scott's Auto Center....his company and his staff have earned my respect and gratitude.

Dan R. - Cumming, GA