Scotty's Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
BRIAN L. on 08/17/2017
"I trust these people"
... good friends, and great "car people". So long as I live anywhere near Riverside, I will be taking my car to Scotty's!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:01 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Hello Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It was a pleasure chatting with you. If you have any automotive needs give us a ring.

JOHN O. on 08/16/2017
"Smog Check In A Timely Manner"
Great service. Sam and Ross were very kind and pleasant to work with at the front counter.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 08:38 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review. You were a pleasure to have in the front office. If you have any automotive needs give us a ring. Have a wonderful weekend.

JOHN F. on 08/10/2017
"Friendly and experienced professional service. "
Had a smog check plus courtesy inspection for upcoming trip. Received good list of recommendations with the status of my car. Many items were just to "monitor' an observed minor leak and such. No pressure sale of any service. Very friendly people.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:30 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2017

Hi John,

Thank you for trusting us with your Camry. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Hope you enjoy your trip and if you have any automotive questions feel free to give us a ring.

Bennett W. on 08/04/2017
"Thoughtfull and incisive problem diagnosis - an amazing capability in this day and age..."
As always they have taken care of us, even when we might marginally deserve such. Thank you.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 07:43 PM

Hello Mr. Whiteley,

Thank you for your patience last week, I know it was hectic in the office. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and will see you at your next oil change.

STEVE S. on 08/03/2017
"Great service"
Scotty's is very organized and careful with our two Toyotas. They check everything with each oil change and let us know if anything extra needs to be done. We have been taking our cars there for about 4 years and are very pleased with the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:49 PM

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your continued business these past four years. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review. See you at your next oil change.

JAY P. on 08/02/2017
"Friendly, honest service"
I got a great feeling from this place. They inspecyed a used truck i was buying. I have peace of mind with my purchase now.
Thanks!!!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 12:02 PM

Hello Jay!

Thank you for allowing us to inspect your vehicle; as well as taking the time to leave this awesome review. If you have any automotive needs feel free to give us a ring.

Steven and Robin F. on 08/02/2017
"The Smell of Gas"
For weeks and weeks I would smell gas when we parked our Escape. Could only smell it on the drivers side, nothing inside. I looked, and looked trying to find something dripping or leaking; nothing. Took to Scotty's, they have been the only ones to service vehicle since I purchased it. After using their special spy camera they found a pin hole leak at top of fuel pump. It was just a mist. I would have never on my own been able to locate it. Replacement was made quickly, they saved me over $100.00 from the original quote. Very happy , vehicle is running great.
Steve Ference
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:38 AM

Hi Steven and Robin!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review of your experience here. We greatly appreciate your business. Let us know if you have any automotive needs.

DEBBIE K. on 08/01/2017
"Another Great Experience At Scotty's"
I brought my 4Runner in for a smog check. In and out in about 25 minutes. Great vehicle service and customer service from Scott, Sam & Ross. Always a good experience at Scotty's.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 07:52 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2017

Hi Mr Kaplan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an awesome review. Glad we were able to get you in and out. If you have any other automotive needs feel free to give us a call.

Harold C. on 07/31/2017
Harold said the business did a great job.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Review Created: 07/31/2017
TERRI L. on 07/29/2017
"Great customer service "
They take the time to get to know you. They are honest and tell you what needs to be done and what can wait or skipped altogether.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Review Created: 07/29/2017 09:28 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 08/01/2017

Hi Terri,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We truly appreciate you and your family choosing us to repair your cars. If you have any automotive needs feel free give us a ring

Luis G. on 07/26/2017
Luis said he was pleased with the work at this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you Luis for your feedback. Hope your Nissan is running well. have a wonderful weekend.

Christiana V. on 07/20/2017
Christiana said this business had excellent and fast service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you Christiana for the great feedback! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

JOEY L. on 07/13/2017
"this place is so great becuse it is famaly oned and the ladys were soo nice i would come back thank you for you service "
I will let the hole world know about this place I love it. See you soon
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 10:47 PM

Hi Joey!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review. If you ever have any automotive needs feel free to give us a ring.

SUZANNE W. on 07/13/2017
"As I mentioned many times before,they are professional ,caring , reliable and I trust them."
I have used Scotty's for over 12 years. My car is 16 years old and I owe it to them that it runs like a top. They care about their customers and their mechanics do a great job. When they recommend something I always take their advice and they are always correct with the diagnosis. Have recommended them to friends and family and everyone is pleased. If you try them you will be a customer for life.
Vehicle: Acura Integra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:06 PM

Hello Suzanne!

Thank you for always taking the time out to leave wonderful reviews after your visits here. We greatly appreciate your recommendations to friends and family. Hope your Acura is running smoothly. If you ever have any automotive needs give use a ring.

DENNIS N. on 07/09/2017
"Super helpful and friendly"
I discovered this place a couple years ago and couldn't be happier. They are so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend coming here. You won't be disappointed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 11:12 PM

Hi Emily!

Thank you for leaving the awesome review. We absolutely adore you and your little ones. Hope your Impala is running great!! See you when your next service is due.

DANNY C. on 07/05/2017
"Service wss great "
Sam was very nice and respectful.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 09:08 PM

Hi Danny.

Thank you for leaving an awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. If you have any automotive needs feel free to give us a ring.

SUZANN J. on 07/02/2017
"Engine work"
I will diffenatley be going back. They are such a friendly family. They worked on my 2005 jeep grand Cherokee . They explained the work that had to be done in such detail and very professional manner. My car needed major work on the engine among other things. I'm very pleased with the outcome of my jeep. It's running great. Thank you Scottys..
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 04:00 PM

Hi Suzann!

Thank you so much for trusting us with your Jeep. Glad to hear it is running well. We appreciate you taking the time to leave an awesome review, if you have any questions feel free to give us a ring at any time.

MICHELLE S. on 07/01/2017
"Great customer service. Very friendly and pleasant."
Very happy with my experience. Would recommend to family and friends. Thanks so much for your service.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 11:00 PM

Hi Michelle!
Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review. We appreciate your business and recommendations to your friends and family. =)

CINDY C. on 06/23/2017
"Fast and Freindly service"
Very good
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 08:00 AM

Thank you Cindy!!!

John R. on 06/23/2017
John said this business was quick. They had good communication and they were polite.
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you John for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business. If you have any automotive needs feel free to give us a call.