Scotty's Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
KATIE T. on 05/24/2017
"Love at First Service! "
I went to Scotty's for the first time yesterday. I found them on google from doing a search for smog check locations near me. When I arrived, I was greeted by two friendly faces at the front counter. The customer service was amazing from that moment I stepped into the door. Needless to say, even though I only intended to just get my car smoged, I now have an appointment to get more services done to my car because I was so impressed by this business. They are family owned and operated. They are extremely personable and make you feel comfortable to know that you're car is in good hands. It is safe to say I've found my permanent mechanic! I would highly recommended anyone to Scotty's!
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 07:20 AM
TRINA W. on 05/23/2017
"Service Excellence!"
Not your average Auto Repair Shop, 'No-Sir-eee'... I've never had such 'total-care' for my vehicles, as is provided by Scott & Caren Marshall... and their 'fabulous' crew. They really do go 'the extra mile', and as a 'Single Female'.... I feel so safe when I'm on the road, because I know that my 'Car Care' is in their hands. Can't thank them enough <3
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 11:19 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review! Hope your Toyota is running smoothly, and if you ever need anything we are right next door!!

Zar O. on 05/23/2017
Zar said everything went smoothly during his experience at this business. He received the work he went to them for and they provided the work efficiently.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
TED M. on 05/20/2017
"Excellent Service!"
Excellent customer service and fair and reasonable prices. Glad I found them as this was my first visit!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 06:35 PM

Hi Ted,

Thank you and your wife for bringing in the Jeep. We appreciate you taking the time to leave an awesome review. Hope you had an amazing weekend.

SUZANNE W. on 05/18/2017
"All I have to say, they are special people and very caring."
I can't say enough about Scotty's.They take such good care of my old car and it runs great. They are the best and I am sure that everyone realizes that when they take their car in for service.
Vehicle: Acura Integra
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 09:15 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave an awesome review. Hope you had a great weekend, and see you on your next visit!

ROBERT M. on 05/12/2017
"excellent repair"
Got my TransAm smogged and the clutch working correctly . Great work.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 11:22 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2017

Hey Bob,

Glad the cluth is working correctly!!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Timothy J. on 05/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"It's all about the charge!"
Scotty replaced the failed alternator and checked the charging system. They are working with us to get my daughter's car in the best shape.
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 06:21 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you Mr Justis for taking the time to leave a review. I hope Rachels car is running well.

BOBBIE M. on 04/29/2017
"Fantastic Work C ompleted"
As always the mechanics at Scotty's do an outstanding job & you know it's done right.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 08:00 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review as well as bringing Grady and your daughters Versa in for repairs.

RYAN G. on 04/26/2017
"Great!"
Great!
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 04:09 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Ryan, we appreciate the awesome review.

WAYNE S. on 04/26/2017
"Never go anywhere else"
I always take my cars to Scotty's. I've used several different repair shops in the Inland Empire but once I started at Scotty's around 10 years ago I've never gone anywhere else except for emergency repairs needed on the weekend. Oh, how I wish they were open on the weekend but they're so good we *still* take time off during the week to go to them.
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 01:23 PM

Thank you Wayne!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave an awesome review as well as being a great customer. We look forward to your continued business.

Mayra G. on 04/25/2017
Mayra said even though this business did not service her vehicle, they provided great customer service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Mayra for the giving the great feedback. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

~Ross~

Johnathan B. on 04/25/2017
Jonathan said the business provides excellent service.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Johnathan for taking the time to give us a review. Hope you enjoyed your weekend?

~Ross~

Barbara L. on 04/25/2017
Barbara said they are good and honest.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
RAVEN K. on 04/20/2017
"Excellence!"
As always, Scotty's never lets me down when it comes to my vehicle, thank you for all you do :)
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 02:17 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you Raven! It is always a pleasure having you here, and getting to see the little guys. We appreciate you taking time to leave an awesome review.

DEAN M. on 04/08/2017
"Service....."
very good service....pro....my wife& I are pleased... Thank you
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 02:25 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you Dean.

We appreciate the great review.

ROBERT T. on 04/07/2017
"Ford Fiesta "
Scotty's always looks out for their customers. I took my son's car in they found it needed a Transmission Module which is about 700 dollar repair. And they found out it was on a recall so I can take it to the dealer saving me this expense. Thank You so much.That is one of many reasons we have been doing business with Scottys for 25 plus years. Their high integrity
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 08:30 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you Bobby and Robert. Whatever we can do to help in situations like that we will. Thank you for leaving the awesome review.

GORDON L. on 04/04/2017
"Wonderful "
Great place
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 04/04/2017 05:23 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2017

Thank you Gordan. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a kind review.

ANTHONY B. on 04/03/2017
"Great Hospitality, quick service and follow up."
you can look around but need to try these folks out!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 09:16 PM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2017

Thank you Anthony for leaving the awesome review. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends.

NICK M. on 04/01/2017
"Friendly prompt and professional"
I have never been to an auto shop that I didn't feel like I was being scammed before. I found Scottys because I needed a new transmission in my jeep tj which started off as a sad event for me. However, the experience I had with them was so smooth and kind it made it quite easy. Diagnosis was quick, had multiple quotes quickly and once a decision was made on the route I would go the service was done faster than quoted and for less money than was quoted. Finally a family business that really cares about what they are doing and with good people. I honestly don't believe I will be going anywhere else.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Review Created: 04/01/2017 07:58 AM
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you Nick for leaving the awesome review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you on future repairs.

Barbara W. on 03/31/2017
Barbara said this business provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017
Caren and Scott M. at Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2017

Thank you Barbara, we are thankful for your kind words.