Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MARY S.
Jeep Cherokee
12/08/2019
Stellar Customer Service
Scotty’s customer service is only surpassed by their quality work. They take the time to explain everything without making you feel ignorant.

CURT M.
12/07/2019
Scotties auto
Great reliable work, reasonably priced and really friendly staff.

GC
GREG C.
12/06/2019
High Quality Parts and honest service
Fixed my truck after my troubleshooting no longer worked for me. Kept me up to date.
Always honest and friendly service.
Highly recommend Scotty's as your trusted mechanic.

MANDY M.
11/28/2019
Excellence as Always
I had another excellent appointment at Scotty's. They are so competent. I got an oil change, car inspection, and new battery in under 2 hours.

Ron R.

JAMY H.
Ford Flex
11/18/2019
Car TLC <3
Our cars take car of us, we def need to take care of them! I understand we all have busy schedules, but when you want things done right, it can require time! Thank you for taking in Obi (my car name) and doing a thorough inspection, service, and finding that there was something that needed additional service, BUT was still under warranty. You could have easily done the work & charged me, but instead you informed me & made me feel like you were looking out for me. There's not better value than honesty! I will recommend you to anyone who's looking for a trusty mechanic :)

CG
CAROLYN G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/14/2019
See review
Knowledgeable, friendly employees. Sam knows everything and can do everything ! Quality workmanship by mechanics, Reasonable prices !

GS
GIL S.
11/10/2019
Ford 2001 repair
Excellent service and very friendly.

RO
RICHARD O.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2019
The people
Fantastic service great people with fare prices

Mario C.
11/06/2019
Top notch work, very proffesional, no B/S.
Great people, job done right the first time, I have taken my other cars to Scottie's b4, Recently took my 2012 Honda pilot for timing belt job, not surprised they, did an excellent job , 5 star worthy. Great place, I strongly recommend. Thank you Scottie's.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/05/2019
Great Customer Service
Parts seemed a little pricey compared to other repair shops and on-line.

MARK C.
Buick LeSabre
10/25/2019
Fast, fair, and reliable.
We had both our vehicles repaired at Scotty's. The Cadillac had a starter going out on it. The Buick had a coolant leak and needed a front brake job. Fast, fair, and reliable.

JI
JERRI I.
10/25/2019
Everybody is so friendly & helpful
The service is excellent. They take the time to explain things to you. Family business. Very knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust anybody else with my car.

GP
GREGORY P.
Chevrolet SSR
10/22/2019
Smog check
Scottys is a small repair shop that does it right.

ROB M.
10/18/2019
Great people, fantastic service
Staff are always friendly, quality and speed of work is phenomenal. They also clearly explaim the work done on the vehicle and make recommendations without being pushy. Highly recommend

MATTHEW P.
10/15/2019
2000 Tacoma with nearly 300k miles
My Tacoma decided to pop its upper passenger side ball joint. Thankfully while driving slowly in a parking lot. AAA recommended Scotty's so I went with their recommendation. Scotty's fixed back up in no time. Also discovered the driver's side could use equal attention - even took me in back to show me. All was completely in a very timely fashion. My Tacoma again runs smoothly! Not bad for having nearly 300k miles on it.

Stay on too of your maintenance and your automobile will last you...

ALVIN S.
10/15/2019
Great knowledge and service
Best auto service I've ever been too. And Front Office EXCELLENT !

FA
FLOYD A.
10/11/2019
Car Repair
The staff is very understanding about their customers time. To me that deserves the highest respect....

DAWN B.
GMC Envoy XL
10/11/2019
Always happy with the service...
I trust that any car repair I bring to Scotty’s will be done correctly and professionally. These guys know cars and you get what you pay for.....they know car repair! Scotty’s family is wonderful and Sandy is a great addition to the business.
Thank you for your reliable service.

MARLA M.
10/04/2019
Could not ask for anything more!
Have loved these people for years. Great service, great price, wonderful friends!