IA
Irene A.
06/23/2021
Professional, honest, efficient and friendly!
Every question and concern I had was meticulously addressed both in person and in phone calls. I am beyond impressed by the integrity and professionalism of this business and relieved my car is running beautifully now! I am so happy to have found Scotty's Auto Repair :)

Jamaal M.
06/16/2021
Hospitable
Friendly, welcoming and gets the job done.

Kevin M.
06/12/2021
Great Service!
I'm facing urgent surgery and needed to get my brakes done, so my wife will be able to drive safely while I recover. They got me in right away. Everyone was professional and helpful. This did a great job on replacing the warped rotors. They could have claimed I needed other work, but they didn't. They just fixed what needed to be fixed. They are now my permanent repair shop for my Prius.

06/11/2021
A great shop
Fast, friendly and professional. They go above and beyond and provide excellent customer service.

MK
Mark K.
Nissan 280ZX
06/10/2021
SMOG Test
Scotty's Auto Repair listened and acknowledged the paperwork presented regarding the SMOG test on my 1981 Datsun 280ZX.

John F.
06/08/2021
Professional and friendly
Had my regular services on my Camry done today. Done well and timely. Courtesy check gives you the items you should watch and get to if they worsen. Friendly and professional.

ZZ
Zhen Z.
South El Monte, CA
06/04/2021
Fast and nice service
My car was total not functional last week, and Sandee has help me to fix the car really quick. Best service, thanks, really appreciate.

FC
Fran C.
Dodge Durango
06/03/2021
Great Place
What a pleasure it is to find a place where everyone is not only knowledgeable but friendly as well. The front office staff are great communicators, and everyone is accommodating, competent and professional.

James L.
Ford Expedition
06/02/2021
Positively Perfect Service.
The service received was Immaculate and perfect for the time restrictions needed on my business end. The staff is absolutely amazing and courteous. They made it very easy and took care of every accommodation. This is the Kind of Service that we write home about and remember. I highly recommend this Auto Repair facility to all in need. They did a beautiful job.

Joe C.
Dodge Nitro
05/28/2021
Alway great service
Service is great . Updates on veh need are appreciated

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/26/2021
Friendly and helpful
Great service at Scotty’s! The front desk was very helpful, informative and friendly. The service was great! It took a little longer than expected but that was because the wrong parts were delivered for my vehicle. My car is running great now!

Covina, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/21/2021
Complicated Maintenance done Right
Firstly, Sandee and Sam are awesomely a part of the success of the shop. Scheduling is a breeze...

The shop is clean, organized, and well thought out. An excellent garage is part of your maintenance going right. All of the guys are SAE certified, and they know what they are talking about.

We came in with my wife’s 2015 Honda Civic that needed scheduled maintenance for the cooling system. Belt, water pump, hoses...all of it. We also needed the oil changed at last minute (life gets hectic) and we had aftermarket brake lines from a previous job at Scotty’s that we needed to install...a lot of work! It was done properly and a tic inside of a day and a half later. That is complex...we appreciate this shop and it’s people and we love them.

CO
Carol O.
Cadillac XTS
05/07/2021
Very friendly and received appointment in a timely manner. Was recommended by a friend and very satisfied with the service I received. Will be returning.

TF
Tanesha F.
Highland, CA
05/06/2021
Everybody should go to scottys!!!
My car had broke down and the AAA man said he knew of a place where it could get towed even though they were closed. I was impressed. He towed the car and put the keys in the Dropbox. The next morning I called and I was one headache after another. I didnt know my AAA member # the battery was dead they couldn't get in the car. I dont have a spare key my wallet was missing etc. Sandee was as nice as could be. Sam is nice also my car was done in 2 days!!! They gave me a printed courtesy checklist they performed as well as what services I paid for. Truly excellent customer service. Really. They made sure I understood everything and answered all of my questions. It was a tad bit pricey but worth it. No bs. Very efficient and fast and genuine customer service

KT
Katie T.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/21/2021
Best place to take your vehicle!
Scottys Auto Repair is the best! The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. You can tell they make it a point to build relationships with their clientele by knowing your name when you walk in. They always doing an amazing job with my vehicle and will give their honest opinion and recommendations.