Honda Civic Cpe
10/02/2020
Wonderful service
Went to Scotty's to get a smog check and oil change. They were very helpful and friendly, had good prices, and they did a great job!

Tammy B.
09/29/2020
Love the family business, you know your working with honest people at Scott's.
Love the family business, you know your working with honest people at Scottys.

JC P.
09/29/2020
F150
Valve cover job looks great

JOHN F.
Toyota Avalon
09/27/2020
Regular Maintenance
I brought my Avalon into Scottys for its regular service. As always it was excellent. Friendly and professional. I really appreciate the free mini check over that they perform with the service. I highly recommend Scottys!

AW
Aaron W.
09/18/2020
very professional
They were very courteous and took care of all my needs

WE
WILLIAM E.
09/17/2020
Wow! Thank you!
Quick smog check to get my registration done with the dmv. Very nice place, pretty mom and pop. I accidentally parked In the back and walked through the shop. Kinda glad I did cause I saw how clean and professional the place was. I mean wow. I’ve never seen such a well kept shop. The lady in the front was a very nice person, good for conversation and helpful. And spoke with the owner as well who was a pretty great person too, former coast guard sailor. All in all, great repair shop!

AU
ANN U.
09/17/2020
Everything is explained and they are so thorough.o
Scotty's Auto Repair explains everything they do and if you like, they'll show you the problem physically before the job is done. They have quite the guarantee on their work. Furthermore, the office personnel treat you like family. Even Scotty, comes out and interacts with the customers. We just moved here from Orange County and we are happy to have found Scotty's.

James S.
GMC Cab & Chassis
09/15/2020
The front desk serves is very helpful and they explain everything very clearly I'm very satisfied with there service.

Travis M.
Ford Fiesta
09/12/2020
Scotty’s sucks.
They fuckin sucked and the tow truck driver told me the mechanic was trying to talk shit behind my back.. what a chicken shit. Trying to charge me 4200 for a 2400 dollar fix. Place is a rip off don’t ever go there.

JOHN L.
Phoenix, AZ
09/02/2020
Very good communication and prompt to letting me know what was going on with vehicle.
Very quick at diagnostic....they didn’t fix or make up a problem .....just facts from what they see and hear...now I know why triple A uses Scotty’s ...very honest...goes along way with me... I refer everyone I know that needs a meachanic to go to Scotty’s....thx again!

NL
NIKKI L.
Ford Fiesta
08/29/2020
The best!
Scotty's is always fast, friendly, and reliable!

JOHN F.
08/28/2020
Professional and friendly service
Had my Toyota serviced. Car was done on time and experience was exceptional and friendly as always.

Mary H.
08/28/2020
Good, Fast Excellent Work, Dependable
While the car was there they checked the pressure in the tires, and fixed it. This may seem like a trivial thing, but the car really rides better with the correct air pressure. This is the second time I have taken my car to Scotty's for a Smog Test. Just like the first time, they were very courteous, knew exactly what was required and went right to the job. The ladies at the front desk completed everything needed in a very fast time, and are very professional; in other words, they know their "Stuff," and do it well. I waited for the car, but not very long. I appreciate everything Scotty's did to make my visit not a chore, but a good experience. I will certainly take my car there if it needs any repairs. Thanks, Scotty's.

BA
BRENDA A.
Scion xD
08/27/2020
The BEST!
You just can't say enough nowadays about honesty and trust and that's what you get with Scotty's Automotive. I never, ever walk away from there wondering if I was overcharged or repairs were suggested that are not actually needed. I'm always 100% confident that I got exactly what I paid for and it's rare to find that. This is the only shop I trust!

Jasper R.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/22/2020
Car Service
Scottys Auto Repair has the most impeccable customer service. I would recommend them to every customer who are in need of car service. Thank you!