Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ELIZABETH C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018
Cose to home
They are accommodating and friendly.

KG
KATIE G.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/15/2018
Amazing
So nice to find an honest mechanic!

TT
TANYA T.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/13/2018
Tanya
I came in because AAA had recommended Scotty’s I wasn’t sure what to expect. To my surprise I was welcomed by Jeff & Samantha as I walked in. Great customer service, friendly and helpful staff. My car was ready on day promised. Thank you! I would highly recommend Scotty’s!

CL
CHRIS L.
Scion xB
12/13/2018
Great Service All Around!
The front counter service is always exceptional. The repair service is my most trusted.

MARGARET H.
Lexus IS 250
12/08/2018
Friendly, quick service
Great customer service... quick knowledgeable mechanics.

JING M.
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2018
Since the Nissan CVTs are notorious for overheating & the warranty has ended we decided to add a transmission cooler to it to prevent future failure. Called Scotty’s and discussed options. Initially I wanted to add a aftermarket cooler but the mechanics determined that a aftermarket version would not work and they didn’t want to risk a transmission failure if they installed it. So I decided to have them install the Nissan approved cooler kit instead. I’ve had issues dealing with Nissan with the transmission & didn’t want to give them my business. Of course parts were more expensive but Scottys didn’t charge me extra for this installation, just price difference of the parts. Jeff and Sam were both very helpful and friendly.

RV
ROSE V.
11/29/2018
Good people in a moment of despair
I was having a very bad day, for my daughter called me to tell me she had a pounding headache and felt like passing out in her job which is located in Rancho Cucamonga. At the moment I felt overwhelmed for I couldn’t leave to pick her up. We were waiting for the tow truck to tow our truck. One towed to Scotty’s , Jeff was so compassionate and understanding I felt at ease and ran to pick up our daughter. Thank You Jeff you ate all heart♥️

RC M.
11/23/2018
Reliable Quick Service
Scotty's seem to be a good honest, and reliable place for auto maintenance.

JUNE G.
Chevrolet S-10
11/19/2018
Scotty's Auto is so reliable and honest.
This is the scond time I have taken my truck to Scotty's Auto Repair. They are wonderful there. They give you a quotation and then they call you again to explain what needs to be done and why and most important what it would cost.

I feel that they are honest people and care about my concerns. I walk away always feeling that my concerns are made and know that they did great job.

I will always take my vehicle problems to them. I recommend Scotty's to all my friends & famalies.

WB
William B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/19/2018
I couldn't be happier with the service at Scotty's!
Once again, Scotty's has proven to be the BEST place to take my car! I needed a smog check and they were willing to 'fit me in' to an already busy schedule! I very much appreciate how they are always willing to work with me when possible. The quality of the work is unsurpassed, they stand behind their work 100%, and the price is more than reasonable for what I'm getting! Why would I even think of going anywhere else?

SP
SAM P.
Scion xD
11/14/2018
Quick Alternator Replacement
Rapidly diagnosed the issue with my car and get it up and running almost better than when I got it. They also provided advice on future service and were very friendly and welcoming.
Pretty good price too.

PV
Paul V.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/13/2018
They always go the extra mile to make sure my needs are met.
I can always rely on a fair appraisal of the work needed and if they can’t do the best job they don’t hesitate to refer to you can.

JASON S.
11/13/2018
My jeep
They were great and fixed the problem the dealership couldn't find and I would go back to scotty's

AR
AMBER R.
11/10/2018
Smog Check
Sam & Jeff were great. They answered all my questions and really made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

RYAN C.
Dodge Dakota
11/01/2018
Always great and reliable service
Very friendly people and very professional. I trust them with all of our vehicles and have not been disappointed yet.

Jinxing C.
Volkswagen CC
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jinxing said the business was good and kind, and he is very happy to have this place.

BK
Bob K.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
Toyota Pickup
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that they always respond, they are honest and do a good job.

HC
Harold C.
Dodge Avenger
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Harold said he received good service.

MANDY M.
10/28/2018
SMOG check
Had a quick and easy SMOG check at Scotty's. I was in and out in no time. Highly recommend using Scotty's for all your auto repairs!

BOBBIE M.
Honda Civic Si
10/26/2018
Another excellent service
Had an oil change & tire balanced beside the courtesy check that is always done.
Friendliness of Sam & Jeff in the front office & the technician who worked on my car.