Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SJ
Sunny J.
04/17/2019
The owners and the employees.
I have a 15 year old car that I dearly love and don't want to trade in. Scotty's has taken care of this car since I got it in 2004. I trust them to tell me the cook proper services that I need, and to carry out the repairs that I request. They are honest hard working people and I love them dearly.

JAMES M.
Perris, CA
Volvo V70
04/16/2019
I was able to get a smog done on my lunch break and the technician that did my smog test put his lunch break off for a few minutes and made sure he took care of me first, thank you for your great service without an appointment

CHUCK M.
Hyundai Accent
03/29/2019
Fast, friendly service!
Fast, accurate service with a smile. These are good folks that really go out of their way to make your experience enjoyable!

NG
NEPHETERI G.
San Jacinto, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/29/2019
They do great work and the customer service is excellent
They do great work and cars are done fast and the customer service is excellent

EY
ED Y.
03/28/2019
Amazing customer service!!
I had just bought a used Subaru Outback and took it to Scotty's to make sure maintenance was current. They called me back same day explained to me my car was in very good condution but was behind on its maintenance schedule. I expected this but what I didn't expect was they asked if I needed a rental car. Although I did not need it, I thanked them graciously for the offer. When car was ready to be picked up, a discount was offered if I had AAA. I was very happy to know this. All in all, my experience was very stress free. I'm very satisfied with Scotty's!

Ron R.
HUMMER H3
03/28/2019
great service
number one as always thank you

JI
JERRI I.
03/21/2019
Wonderful service
So happy that I have found Scotty's to take my 1999 Jeep Wrangled. Great family owned visit. I was greeted with a big friendly smile from Sam. She is so very nice. Jeff was so quick with servicing my Jeep. He was very thorough with finding everything that needed to be done. I didn't have the funds to fix everything so he did the things that needed to be taken care of now and listed the things that could wait. Jeff is a very nice friendly man. He took the time to explain everything to me. I will continue to take my Jeep to Scotty's. I highly recommend Scotty's for your auto repairs.

INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/20/2019
Auto sevice
Prompt and courteous treatment

LISA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Fast and very professional
We took in our daughters Coop and the service was AWESOME. We are very pleased with the service and work. Thank you so much

CG
CAROLYN G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Knowledgeable and friendly
Consistency with employees
Good feedback
Quick to resolve & repair problem

BOB M.
03/19/2019
Car broke car fixed great people
Had to get the car towed to the shop. They got right on it the next day. Major water leak.
Been going there for years and will continue.
Sam at the front is warm and knowledgeable.

CT
Chris T.
03/17/2019
Bronco2
We have been going here for over 30 years. Never have we left there ever questioning the work done. We get an honest job for an honest price. Too many times before coming here we were screwed at the big named places so finding Scotty's was the best thing we did. Will recommend all the time. If anyone comes here you will also leave here knowing you have trusting people working on your vehicle and then you realize you also made life long friends.

IA
IOLA JANE A.
03/12/2019
The Best Automechanics in Riverside
Quality Auto Services at a very affordable price.

NL
NANCY L.
Tucson, AZ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/11/2019
We traveled from Arizona to purchase a car and your manager help us with our smog check. It was refreshing to see such friendly service.

ES
ERANNE S.
03/10/2019
Amazing people
Quality service, great people and extremely accommodating and flexible.

SG
SARA G.
03/09/2019
Great Service!! Always
Always fast and courteous. Get the job done and you don’t feel that you’ve been taken advantage of. Quality work. I always come here for service and repairs.

SK
STEPHEN K.
03/08/2019
You Friendly Neighborhood Mechanic
Needing to get my car smogged. They had a same day appointment available. Was "In-N-Out" in 30 minutes.
Fair, fast, friendly, reliable, dependable service.
I will be a repeat customer when the time comes.

MONIQUE S.
Kia Sorento
03/06/2019
Great service and great people
I have been going to Scotty’s for 3 years now. After moving to Cali and not knowing anyone Scotty’s really made me feel at home and informed me of what my car needs. Again great service and wonderful people.

02/26/2019
Fast, friendly service!
Great service and a friendly atmosphere! Sam was great!

WB
William B.
02/22/2019
Excellent Service & Integrity
My car is once again running like a top! I most appreciate how Scott stands behind his work. It's not easy to find a mechanic you can truly trust, but I have in Scotty's Auto Repair!
Caren and Scott M. from Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

I'm glad that the vehicle is running so great! You and Scott make a great team!