Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RT
Rosco T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rosco said the staff was very nice. They got him in and out very quickly. They went above and beyond.

GM
Gabriela M.
Scion xB
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Joshua. He said they took care of them.

Bobbie M.
08/03/2018
Sam & Jeff are helpful in the front office & mechanics are awesome
I brought my truck in for an oil change & having problems with my electric windows not working. I love the fact they do a courtesy check otherwise I would not have known there were other issues with my truck. This is what makes them great & makes me come back when I need service. I constantly tell friends & even strangers to come here to have their vehicle serviced.

JN
Jerret N.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Jerret said they were fast and simple.

THOMAS B.
Toyota Matrix
07/31/2018
Great Place
I came in after having hit some debris in the road with my car which then developed some shaking. I figured out my wheel had been bent but took my car here to make sure nothing else was damaged. I was a little worried I would be taken advantage of because anyone could have easily said “yeah your suspension was damaged” and charged me a ton. These guys told me my car was fine and there was no damage and directed me to a tire shop to get a replacement rim. Minimal charge and very friendly service and also suggested a good tire shop. Very happy with this place and I will bring my car back next time I need something done.

WH
Wayne H.
Cadillac Fleetwood
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff is very attentive, provide shuttle service to his house, and do overall good quality work.

DF
DARRELL F.
07/23/2018
Can' fix my a/c.
Paid 1700.00 in June to replace all a/c parts.Air worked when it felt like working.Took car back twice still the same problem.Had to cancel family functions too hot to try to travel any distance in comfort.I believed in this Shop as the best i recommend this to other people.I think I may have made a 1700.00 mistake.All I want is my air to work like a 1700.00 a/c unit that's all.
Caren and Scott M. from Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2018

Darrell,
Thank you for your honest feed back. I attempted to call you yesterday, but have not heard back from you. Give me a call so we can make this right.
~Samantha

AL
Andrea L.
California
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business was friendly and honest. They had good customer service.

07/20/2018
Fast, reliable, and friendly
The problems with my AC were corrected and the service was excellent.

TN
Taryn N.
Avondale, AZ
Lexus ES 330
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Taryn said the staff was helpful but he had issues with the pricing.

LP
Larry P.
Grand Junction, CO
Acura TSX
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business was very accommodating and understanding. They helped him feel that his daughter was safe and taken care of. Jeffrey did a great job.

NW
Nate W.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Nate said the customer service was good, but the quality of the work was not great. The price was high, but they got the vehicle running.

Lexus ES 350
07/08/2018
Another excellent visit.
Had to have an axle replaced and thought it would take a major part of the day but they got me out of there in under 3 hours! Thanks, guys!

Brian H.
Ford Fiesta
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Brian said this business was easy and simple.

RK
RAVEN K.
07/05/2018
Same Time, Same Place, Same Service
As always Scotty's delivered top notch service. They understand how important my car is to me both from a sentimental and a practical point of view. She's up and running and as always I know the repairs were correct and are backed by their incredible warranty! Thanks Randy for taking care of my baby and thanks to Sammy for squeezing my work in and getting her back on the road!

SE
Shantel E.
Dodge Stratus
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Shantel said they were very professional and friendly.

KL
KAREN L.
Toyota Sequoia
07/03/2018
Honest shop
Impressive that my vehicle was shown by mechnic where the problem was. Very honest. Highly recommended.

DF
DARRELL F.
06/15/2018
Good Family Business
I've tried the rest but so far Scotties is the best.I don't usually give reviews unless there is a problem.But this shop is a exception to my rules.Scotties is the place to go.

SG
Syl G.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Syl said he had no problems with this business.

CK
Cameron K.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said the service was made easy, and the details were printed out and given to him.