Severna Park Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Severna Park Automotive
SCOTT G. on 03/22/2013
"Outstanding, Friendly, Honest Service"
I had been having some noise from the front end of my 06 BMW for over a year. When I first asked SPA to investigate the noise, they were not able to isolate the noise. Because it was still at a low level, they suggested that I wait until it got louder or when I had the front breaks done. I finally decided to have both of them done now. Even with info from the previous diagnostics and comments I received from the dealer, SPA took the time to make sure that they had identified the right work to be done to correct the noise (front bearings versus transfer case). They only wanted to do the work that was needed. They even went so far as to take the old bearings apart to positively identify the source of the noise (damaged races). My car now sounds and drives like new! Thanks SPA.
Vehicle: BMW 325xi