Severna Park Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Severna Park Automotive
Matt P. on 11/29/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Got ripped off for inspection"
My wife took her 04 Lexus there for inspection. We had just moved not too long ago and had the car previously inspected in another state. First they told her the car needs about $600 worth of work on it and then would pass. We approved the $600 I'm maintenance. Then, when we called to ask if it was ready, they told us it was another $700 in work to get it to pass. We wouldn't have paid the first $600 if we knew they would slam is for another $700. The car is in excellent condition, and should have had no problem passing. I feel like they know people need this in order to register their vehicle, so they just rack up as many unnecessary charges as possible. $600 later and we still didn't pass the inspection. I would not recommend anybody to go there and get ripped off for such a simple procedure. I see cars in bad condition all over, and here my wife has a Lexus in excellent condition and it doesn't pass, definitely a rip off. Shame on them for taking advantage of a situation.
Service Date: 11/29/2013