St George Transmission

JAKE C. on 09/20/2017
"Tranny issues"
Got the transmission issue diagnosed and back to me within a day, couldn't ask for much better.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 09:57 PM
TYLAR G. on 09/16/2017
"Wow-Great Family Shop"
Our son attends Dixie state & we drove from out of state to drop off his car for the semester & heard a clunk noise. Jesse & Ciera got our car in quickly, diagnosed & had our sons 71 Camaro fixed in a few hours & it was affordable. As parents we are glad to know there is a local family owned shop we can trust.. Thanks!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:25 AM
JO ANN R. on 09/14/2017
"Highly Recommend"
Prompt and friendly service, and they definitely guarantee their work.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 04:53 AM
Charles K. on 09/11/2017
Charles said he had a pretty intricate situation, and this business dealt with it easily. The staff communicated effectively.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Joe B. on 09/07/2017
"Truck repairs "
very professional both in the treatment of customers and in repairs. I don't worry about them doing something I don't need.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 06:49 AM
Randy M. on 09/03/2017
"Warranty Honored"
The team at St. George Transmission did a fantastic job warrantying their work. It's unusual to see a company take enough pride in their work to stand by it. Really appreciate them and their professionalism.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 10:04 AM
CHARLES P. on 09/02/2017
"Good Service"
All work was completed in a professional manner. Workers were friendly and answered all by questions. The work saved me $1,000 on he car purchase. Thanks, also for the free inspection paper.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 04:52 AM
CHRIS H. on 09/01/2017
"Love/Hate Relationship"
My transmission problems are always fixed to a very high standard at a great price. Sadly, my vehicles always leave with other problems that weren't there before. When I bring them up I'm greeted with a very uncomfortable silence and zero acceptance of responsibility. But I'll keep coming back because they do great trans work and are basically the only game in town. I recommend this business with caveats.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:21 AM
Gary B. on 08/25/2017
Spoke with Dorsey. She said they are happy to have the vehicle repaired and back with them.
Vehicle: Chrysler LHS
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Seth B. on 08/20/2017
"Never Again "
A little over a year ago I had St George Transmission look at my F250 Power Stroke because my reverse wasn't working, they said my transmission was bad so I asked them for a new transmission, they told me that they can't get a new one but they could do a rebuild kit, for $4,000.00 with a one year warranty, so I took my truck in and they had it for over a week before I got it back, it seemed to be working fine until a few months later when I tried to pull a four hors trailer and noticed it would stay in 2nd gear, so I took it back and they had it for another week, I went back a got it, it worked just fine until I went to pull my travel trailer and noticed it was doing the same thing, took it in again and they supposedly fixed it again, until I went to pull my travel trailer again and the whole way up the mountain it wouldn't shift into 2nd and then the whole way down it wouldn't shift out of 2nd so I drove the rest of the way home going 35MPH when I got home realised reverse wasn't working, and now it's been a year so my warranty is up but I only pulled three times so I was unaware it was not working so this time I took it to American Car Car in Hurricane and they gave my a brand new transmission with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty for $4,700.00 and the truck runs better then ever
Service Date: 07/04/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2017 12:44 PM
Sam C. on 08/16/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Lack of accountability "
Paid $100 for a diagnosis saying my motor mounts are bad and my torque converter (a part of the transmission) is fine, two separate other mechanics confirmed my motor mounts are fine and the torque converter was the issue, the torque converter ended up taking the transmission out with it and leaving my pregnant wife stranded after they misinformed us and the diagnosis was not just wrong it caused major catastrophic transmission failure. I tried to work with the owner, he said there is nothing he can or will do to help rectify a disaster they caused.
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 10:14 AM
Brad N. on 08/15/2017
"reliable service"
It took about a week to get in, but a busy shop is a good shop. Thanks
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 06:56 AM
Seth B. on 08/14/2017
"Never use them again "
A little over a year ago I had St George Transmission look at my F250 Power Stroke because my reverse wasn't working, they said my transmission was bad so I asked them for a new transmission, they told me that they can't get a new one but they could do a rebuild kit, for $4,000.00 with a one year warranty, so I took my truck in and they had it for over a week before I got it back, it seemed to be working fine until a few months later when I tried to pull a four hors trailer and noticed it wouldn't shift into 2nd gear, so I took it back and they had it for another week, I went back a got it, it worked just fine until I went to pull my travel trailer and noticed it was doing the same thing, took it in again and they supposedly fixed it again, until I went to pull my travel trailer again and the whole way up the mountain it wouldn't shift into 2nd and then the whole way down it wouldn't shift out of 2nd so I drove the rest of the way home going 35MPH when I got home realised reverse wasn't working, and now it's been a year so my warranty is up but I only pulled three times so I was unaware it was not working the whole time so this time I took it to American Car Car in Hurricane and they gave my a brand new transmission with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty for $4,700.00 and the truck runs better then ever
Service Date: 08/14/2016
Review Created: 08/14/2017 06:30 PM
Spencer D. on 08/14/2017
Spencer said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Norm H. on 08/14/2017
Norm said this business did good work.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Stephen F. on 08/11/2017
Stephen said this business did a very good job and they were very helpful. They are also very reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Tim A. on 08/09/2017
Tim said this business provided quick, smooth, easy, and awesome service.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
Todd D. on 08/09/2017
Todd said he's been working with the business for the last 10 years, and they always go out of their way to be helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
Garth F. on 07/31/2017
"Thank you St George Transmission!"
Your professional service and care of your customers! Thank you, Andy and all of you.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 08:32 PM
John A. on 07/28/2017
Spoke with Marsha. She said the business did a good job, they kept her updated and they were also fast.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup