Supreme Auto Care

Sherri M. on 10/20/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Update Review"
On 9/24/2016 I gave an honest review about my problem trying to get an appointment to have a brake light replaced. Believing that the owner, Mike, might be unaware of the lack of service from his front desk, I also wrote him and described the issue. He called me immediately after receiving my letter, saying that my letter was the first he had heard about the issue, and apologizing that they had not delivered the outstanding service I was accustomed to. After a long conversation I felt comfortable with his explanation and appreciative that he took the time to contact me directly. This is the kind of service that I always received from Supreme Auto Care. Mike's call and hands-on approach made a world of difference. I will return there in the future to have my auto serviced.
Service Date: 09/24/2016
Review Created: 10/20/2016 04:34 PM
Sherri M. on 09/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bad Service"
Service has declined significantly. The most recent example is the last 2 weeks when I tried to get an appointment to have a brake light replaced. I called on two consecutive Wednesdays tfor Ann appointment for Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, or Friday. Brenda's replacement said they were too busy the first time I called. When I called the next week I said I take my car there all the time and just needed a brake light replaced and that if they couldn't do it I'd need to find another garage. She rudely said if I wanted service I should try making an appointment farther in advance. Any garage that can't replace a brake light for a repeat customer within a 3-day window obviously doesn't value its customers. My advice to Mike: put someone on the desk that knows something about good customer service.
Service Date: 09/21/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 09:02 AM
Catherine Z. on 11/25/2015
Catherine said this business has high quality customer service and they are very competent.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/03/2015
Review Created: 11/25/2015
Tim G. on 11/20/2015
Tim said this business has good service and he has no complaints about them.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 10/30/2015
Review Created: 11/20/2015
MARCELLA and CHARLIE Z. on 11/12/2015
"The is THE place to go for all car needs."
I have been taking all my cars to Supreme for 20 years. Always prompt, accurate, and reasonable!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/05/2015
Review Created: 11/12/2015 12:14 PM
MAGGIE O. on 11/07/2015
"Great service "
We've been taking our cars to Supreme for years ...... Wouldn't go anywhere else
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/07/2015 04:56 AM
Mike K. on 11/05/2015
"Great place to take your vehicle for service."
I have taken my vehicles to Mike at Supreme Auto Care for many years and always receive courteous, honest, fair prices and service.
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Service Date: 11/02/2015
Review Created: 11/05/2015 10:58 AM
KAREN and TIMOTHY M. on 11/04/2015
"oil change, reset audio security, replace brake light"
work is always completed to my satisfaction, very professional.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/01/2015
Review Created: 11/04/2015 09:49 AM
HENRY T. on 11/04/2015
"great people & service"
All items where performed to my satisfaction & in a short period of time
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/02/2015
Review Created: 11/04/2015 05:41 AM
CHRIS F. on 11/01/2015
"They took Great Care of me and my vehicle "
I'm a very satisfied customer! They won me over the first time I took my vehicle there. I felt they were very genuine and cared about my vehicle and myself. Prices are Great and my vehicle was fixed in a very timely manner!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 10/20/2015
Review Created: 11/01/2015 11:06 AM
DIANNA and DENNIS W. on 10/30/2015
"*Excellent personal concern, help, and knowledge of Mike/The Owner.......and Desk girl.....thanks....Dianna....Will call for appt. now that the part is in and Tom is back...."
Above info.....yes, I have referred my friend, Linda Bone, Rutenburg Realty for her Jag........
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Review Created: 10/30/2015 05:24 AM
Richard And Amy L. on 10/30/2015
Amy said this business is very obliging and her husband really likes their work.
Vehicle: Mazda B3000
Service Date: 10/21/2015
Charles Z. on 10/30/2015
Charles said this business did a thorough job, but they did miss some stuff. He brought a vehicle in to this facility to get checked before buying it. He wishes they had done a diagnostics done on the vehicle for him.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 10/19/2015
Eddie P. on 10/30/2015
Eddie said he loves the excellent service the business provides. Mike, the owner, and his employees are the best. They take good care of him.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/01/2015
MEL M. on 10/29/2015
"GREAT customer service!"
Had my brakes serviced recently.. I have a 'free oil change and inspection' with the dealer for my truck when I bought it so I take it there for that but I always go to Supreme for other things as well as my other car. This time the dealer told me that the front brakes were bad and needed replacing.. Of course I took it to Supreme to get a 2nd opinion and only they told me why the front brakes were bad - because the back brakes were not working as they should. It was obvious once Chris showed me the back brakes why they weren't working but the dealer made no mention of it even though they told me that they inspected all the brakes.. Needless to say I left my truck in their very capable hands and when I got it back it was like night and day.. My truck brakes felt like car brakes when I drove out of there - smooth, even, predictable... like it should be.. Thanks Supreme Auto Care!--again!
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Review Created: 10/29/2015 12:57 PM
JIM and BARBARA B. on 10/29/2015
"Great personnel and their professionalism. Always greeted with a smile."
Always recommend Supreme to friends. Mike and his staff (office & car care professionals) are GREAT! Thanks to everyone at Supreme.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Review Created: 10/29/2015 04:29 AM
LORRAINE D. on 10/29/2015
"Honest and reliable"
Everyone is so nice. I feel that they fix all issues that need to be done but don't take advantage of doing fixes that are not necessary . Have already recommended to friends
Vehicle: Honda Accord