Robert S. on 02/17/2017
Robert said the business is the best, he has used them for 8 years, and they are good.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017
Kenneth F. on 02/08/2017
Spoke with Christie. She said the job was well done and inexpensive.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 01/30/2017
Coralee H. on 02/08/2017
Coralee said the business is always prompt and very knowledgeable. She added that she is very pleased with the service and she wouldn't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Brett S. on 02/08/2017
Brett said his experience with this business was great and they finished in less than a day. He also noted they were the cheapest out of the 5 facilities he got a quote from.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Chris B. on 02/08/2017
Chris said this business did great work, but he had to wait awhile to pick up his vehicle after the service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 02/06/2017
JANELLE P. on 02/06/2017
"They have always been fast and professional"
I will return good place fair prices
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 01/31/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 02:32 PM
GINGER S. on 02/05/2017
"Great Sevice"
As always everyone was very helpful, and courteous
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 07:35 AM
THEO J. on 02/05/2017
"Excellent service"
I like the no pressure service. They always give me what I ask for and don't pressure none to get other small jobs I already know about. Speedy service also.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/04/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 04:37 AM
SHELLY K. on 02/02/2017
"Recommendation"
I had great service at Tilden car care service!!! I would definantly recommend anyone to go there for car service.
Although, I didnt use it . They have internet access on two computers available . They have coffee, soda machines, and gum ball machines if you want any of those.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/02/2017 12:39 AM
DANIEL D. on 01/27/2017
"Customer Service"
I recently chose to bring my vehicle into the location only because I needed a front-end alignment done. Otherwise, I would have taken it elsewhere to have the oil changed. As soon as I walked in the door I remembered why I had stopped going there! The front counter associate is just not a personable person & the body language says it all. There is minimal conversation, meaning questions on what is needed & nothing was repeated back to me. I just questioned to make sure they had taken down what I had needed because it was such an odd conversation (or lack there of). The gentleman giving me a ride back to my place of employment (Ken I believe...he's a very nice man by the way!) made mention that you all were slow that particular day. When I came to pick up the car that afternoon after work, no one had called to let me know it was completed (as you all use to do). I dealth with the same counter person & the conversation was very minimal again...I paid...and was just handed the receipt w/o a "thank you", "bye" or "have a good one". Upon walking out I noticed the other items on the receipt that were suggested to be done. One seems very major to me...it would of been nice to have received a call to see if this is something I would have liked to had done that same time & maybe cut down on the cost of the labor etc or even beings you all would have my car the rest of the afternoon. AND, as mentioned before, you were slow! You use to mention at the time of check out about the brakes & anything suggested that might need to be done or looked into further. But, it really has been quite some time since you all have done that.
I don't foresee myself coming back there to the location in the future as things just aren't as they were before. Everything use to be so customer friendly. I can't be the only one who sees this, my husband has called over the phone & received the same person on the line who had the same attitude on the line as they do in person. Someone working for your company at the front desk who deals with customers all day should be a personable person who is polite & has good body language. If someone does not feel comfortable with the 1st impressions they get coming through the door, then they won't be returning or referring anyone. Over the years we have brought our own vehicles, referred family/friends & even brought company vehicles to your locations. And we no longer due this because of the recent lack of customer service, it's definitely not like it use to be. I know my one opinion may not change anything but, hopefully someone will listen as I know several, several people who no longer render your services as well due to this same problem.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 01/27/2017 01:50 PM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/28/2017

Good Morning, I'm disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience on Tuesday. Unfortunately on our end we don't have enough information to determine which counter attendant handled your service so poorly. It would be helpful if we knew if the employee was male or female. I would also like to personally go over the recommendations that are concerning you. I apologize that you had such a poor and polarizing experience. If given the opportunity we would like to make up for that major shortfall.
Sincerely,

Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 01/21/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 04:31 AM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/28/2017

Thank you very much for all of your time and patience while we serviced your Merc!

DEB A. on 01/22/2017
"As Always!!!"
As always, your service and customer care are superb! I have put my faith in your service for over four years
and have never been disappointed. Andrew is my guardian angel!!! I have recommended you to others on
numerous occasions and will continue to do so. Thanks You!!!
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2017 01:33 PM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/28/2017

Thank you so much for the praise we always do our best to take care of our customers. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RAYMON F. on 01/20/2017
"you pick it"
Andrew Perez and his White Settlement Team Tilden are the best. Tilden suits, double Andrew's pay, please!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 09:33 AM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

Thanks for the kind words! Come back soon.

DWANE O. on 01/19/2017
"Pleased "
Took my car in because it sounded odd and didn't seem to have a lot of power. They diagnosed the problem quickly and told me the estimated cost. I said go ahead and fix it. It was fixed by that afternoon and seems to be running great. Everyone was friendly and answered my questions.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 04:24 PM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

We are glad to hear that your vehicle is running as promised. Let us know if there is anything we can do in the future!

Tanae T. on 01/18/2017
Tanae said this business always provides her with good service and they are honest about what's wrong.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

Thanks for being such a loyal and patient customer! Call us if there is anything we can do for you.

John W. on 01/17/2017
John said the business does good work and he is familiar with them.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 01/14/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

Thanks for the confidence and continued support. You can continue counting on us for your auto care needs!

CHASTITY I. on 01/16/2017
"Oil change"
I have been getting my oil changed here for years with no problem! Only complaint I have is that I asked for the tires to be rotated (knowing one of my tires had low pressure) and they either rotated the tires and didn't air them up or didn't rotate them at all.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 01/14/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 06:14 AM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

So sorry for the inconvinience, We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We are continually working to improve follow through and quality checks on our work. I apologize that your car was not serviced according to your request or expectation.

Jim Y. on 01/16/2017
Jim said the front desk representatives are very accommodating and nice.
Review Created: 01/16/2017
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

Thanks, it's a pleasure working with kind customers. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

MICHAEL P. on 01/14/2017
"Reasonable cost. I have gone there for years"
They changed the filter like I asked and topped off with my brand of oil that I brought. They did forget to rotate the tires though. The bosses story of grocery delivery service seemed paramount to counter guy and did not write the work ticket correctly.
Vehicle: Subaru Baja
Review Created: 01/14/2017 10:26 AM
Andrew P. at Tilden Car Care responded on 01/21/2017

I apologize for the trouble with your tire rotation. We will work on keeping the front counter staff attentive and focused. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make up for it.

WALLY D. on 01/13/2017
"Clean, fast and great price for outstanding service"
I miss seeing the newspaper when I visit.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300