Review for Titan Automotive
DOUG S. on 02/20/2016
"Good, honest service as usual"
I haven't been at Titan for a few years because I bought a new car and have been taking advantage of the dealership deals on oil changes and scheduled maintenance. Last oil change I was told by the dealer that my brakes, front and back, needed replacing. I don't let them do more than change oil and rotate tires, so I headed back to Titan where I know I will get straight talk. They checked my brakes and found that the front brakes needed replacement, not for the reason the dealership said (they said pads were at 3mm), rather because the right front pad had worn unevenly. If not for this, they would not have needed replacement. The back brakes have a year to two years more in them (are at 70%). They replaced the front brakes, they saved me $220 dollars that the dealership wanted to replace brakes that didn't need replacing. The service at Titan is honest, and reliable. I won't go anywhere else for repairs.
Vehicle: Kia Forte