Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JASON M S. on 03/05/2015
I have been a loyal Toyota customer since the day I bought my car. Any and all of my service needs have gone through the dealership. Up until this last visit, I wouldn't have had a bad thing to say about it. I brought my car in for an oil change, I was asked if I wanted a complimentary car wash. I declined as I had JUST gotten my car detailed. I asked her to please not wash my car three times. I EVEN LEFT MY SUNROOF OPEN! After my car was returned to me DRIPPING WET I walked inside and asked for a towel for my car that I had asked three times NOT to be washed. As I am standing there talking to the girl, the manager is listening and has the nerve to ROLL HIS EYES AND WALK AWAY! A young man comes out to dry my car. I say I am most worried about water spots on my windows, please focus on those and my mirrors. He tried to be finished and my windows and mirrors were still wet. I asked him to please dry them. He tried to be finished again and I took the towel from him and did it myself. So not only did the service department not listen but the man helping me didn't either. I left upset and with a ruined detailed job on my car. I WILL NOT BE RETURNING!
Category: Service