Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
John K. on 03/15/2015
"Lack luster attention to detail"
I had may car in there for service and the free vacuuming job was not as good as my 7 yo could do. They replaced a light bulb in one of my heating dials with a white bulb and the other two have orange bulbs. Looks out of place. Plus they left a plastic guard under the engine bay half off.
Vehicle: SCION XB
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/14/2015
Review Created: 03/15/2015 03:19 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/16/2015

Hello and thank you so much for your feedback.  We definitely need to make this right for you!  I apologize for the mistakes.  This is not like us!  There is no reason why you should have to accept the dash light we replaced being mismatched.  I'm happy to have the vehicle brought back and correct this at no charge to you.  During that same visit, we'll get the interior re-vacuumed for you and repair the lower splash guard for your engine.  I'll make sure the technician is aware of this all as well!  This is not the type of repair quality we're used to providing and he needs to know that.

Please contact me so I can arrange all of this.  We'll also provide a complimentary loaner vehicle for the repairs as well.

Thank you for your patronage and I hope to get this all corrected for you as quickly as possible.

Rich Conley