Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
GAIL R. on 05/19/2015
"Excellent service."
My car has only been serviced by your service people since I purchased from you. The people in your service dept. are always very professional and helpful.

You have a gentleman named Tim who gives us rides if we have to be there and brings our cars around for us when they are done. He is always so kind and helpful. He is a great asset for your business.

You have renovated since I had been there last time and the improvements are great. I especially like the new coffee machine. So many choices.

Glad you kept the cookies!!!!

My only complaint with my car is that the windshield cracked for no apparent reason. I have never had this happen before and it is really upsetting. I don't think the quality was good or it must have had a defect. One day it was fine, the next day horizontal cracks. It upsets me every time I get in it to go anywhere.

Thank you.

Gail Richards
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/18/2015
Review Created: 05/19/2015 03:54 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/19/2015

Hi Gail. Thank you so much for your loyalty and your kind words. We truly value your business and we're very glad you enjoy the time you spend at our store. If you have any concerns about your car at all, please give us a call. We're happy to help. Take care!

Kerry Sawyer