Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WESLEY W. on 05/23/2015
"Toyota of Puyallup Really LISTENS!"
we worked with Lou in working to purchase our 2015 toyota rav-4. Initially I was planning on purchasing a Honda CR-V but when the dealership pulled a nasty bait and switch deal on me, I walked out and went straight to Lou who was honest and respected my time to think about my decision about my vehicle and financing. They made it so much less stressful and pressured! No bait and switching, very honest and straightforward with their deals.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 05/20/2015
Review Created: 05/23/2015 04:26 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 05/25/2015

Hi Wesley. Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and for sharing your experience with Facebook as well. We're so happy to hear you had such a good buying experience at Toyota of Puyallup. We sincerely appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business. Congrats on your new RAV4!

Kerry Sawyer