Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
LEANDER W L. on 06/17/2015
"Regular service visit"
As usual, the regular service visit went well. I got a call about an aftermarket part that was installed incorrectly by the dealership. It was nice that they were open about the issue and didn't try to hide it, ignore it, or fix it without saying anything. My only bad part of the visit was the woman at the cashier counter when I came in to pick my truck up, she was rude. Not sure why you'd be in a customer service job if you're rude.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/17/2015
Review Created: 06/17/2015 03:20 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/17/2015

Hi Leander. Thank you for leaving us feedback. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, and we want you to have a great experience every time you come see us. We're glad to hear your service went well, and if anyone is rude to you in the future, please let us know right away. We hope to see you again soon!

Kerry Sawyer