Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Faiva F. on 06/30/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Buying Experience"
From the day me and my son walked into the Dealership and met Jerry, it was the best Car Buying experience I've had since I bought cars and trucks. Jerry was such a patient and respectful person and with no pressure, I made up my mind to buy the 2010 Tundra for my son. Mr. Morgan took over from Jerry being off the next day, he was the same. All these guys have a good sense of humor but very respectful and I enjoyed working with each and everyone of them. Even Mike the Sales manager had trust in me to come back the next day to purcahse the Tundra without putting any money down to hold it. From there on, meeting Trisia Larson was even better. Her beautiful smile and her beautiful face made me want to be a single man again. Beautiful woman and was very helpful. Met a Retired U.S. Army First Sergeant Maurice, old friend. Very good person and he spoke very highly of working with a good group of people. Thanks again for a good experience and starting of a good relationship. I will bring both my 2007 Tundra and my Son's 2010 Tundra there for service from here on. "GO HAWKS".
Category: Sales