Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 17 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
GARY S R. on 07/06/2015
"Not informed and feel cheated"
Brought the car in for oil change, 5000 mile. But was told that I had synthetic oil and it would not be changed. So I waited 1hr 45min for a tire rotation and car wash.
I was always under the understanding that I was getting the oil changed at 5k intervals. To which you have only changed the oil twice and now at 30k I foot the bill. I don't think this is right, cars with synthetic oil should go to 30k, so the last FREE maintainance is a complete one. I have 3 rav4's and I think this is kinda shady... If it wasn't free would you charge me 50-60 bucks for the same service/maintainance I had. Why not oil changes/maintainance for life? FYI my rav' are 03, 09, and 13. I have bought a total of 5 cars thru TOP, don't let me down when I get #6.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/06/2015
Review Created: 07/06/2015 04:20 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 07/07/2015

Thank you so much for the feedback.  Per our phone conversation, I'm happy to provide you with a free synthetic oil and filter change, tire rotation and brake check, and full multi-point inspection when your vehicle hits the 30,000 mile interval.  We've implemented some new policies at our dealership that help to better clarify the Toyota Care program so we can avoid confusion to future customers.  Thank you so much for your understanding on this!  We value your business.

Rich Conley