Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
LISA C. on 08/02/2015
"Rick Kupfer"
I usually have a good experience, but this last time, I had to fight with customer service rep and managers to take care of what I brought the car in for. I don't care if I had the car for three months. When I bought the car, i didn't see that it had spots all over the windows from rain sitting on it for months. I tried to clean my car to get it off, but it wouldn't come off. It only rained once since I bought the car and I wash and dry my car every week. They tried to fight with me that it was my issue since I had the car for 3 months. Then Rick Kupfer got on the phone with me and I explained the situation. He spoke with managers and called me back to let me know it was taken care of at no charge to me. I have had nothing but great experiences with Rick and he is the only one I would like to deal with now. I have never had good experiences with dealerships until I got my Toyota Corolla.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/31/2015
Review Created: 08/02/2015 04:05 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/03/2015

Hi Lisa. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our team did and where they can improve. We're truly sorry to hear your last experience was less than perfect, and we sincerely appreciate your patience. We're happy to hear that Rick took good care of you and that we'll be seeing you again.

Kerry Sawyer