Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANNE R. on 08/09/2015
"Tired of dirty cabin filters"
I like Toyota of Puyallup and that's why we continue to go there for service. However, I do have a pet peave. Every service, major or minor, I can just wait like clockwork till I see a service writer or service technician come out with a dirty air cabin filter and tell me I should really change it. Even if I had just changed it less than 5000 miles before at my last service, it seems that it always needs to be changed. I'm not the only one with this problem. I see a similar scenario with other customers and service writers as well occur in the waiting area. Either Toyota's have a terrible design when it comes to cabin filters or it makes me feel like there are opportunistic intentions by the dealership to naive customers. Toyota recommendations are offten a year or more (depending) and sometimes far longer for a cabin filter change. Certainly not the 5k increment i experience everytime I get my service done. When I tell the techs that I just had it done they just tell "ok, no problem" you can do it in the future.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/08/2015
Review Created: 08/09/2015 04:03 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2015

Hi Anne. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We read every review so we can make sure we're best serving our customers, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what's happening. We're glad to hear that you receive good service other than the air filter issue. We hope we'll see you again.

Kerry Sawyer