Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 33 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
WON K. on 08/27/2015
"Usual "paid" maintanance, but no guarantee service"
Maintanance was just like usual. Beside it was extended "paid" warranty. Of course, they asked "Complementary" Car wash and said "Yes". Why not? It is free and assume it is a part of "Paid" service. Got a call that car is ready to be picked up. And car is not washed as promised. Person who brought said my truck is "BIG" to fit in the washing machine. So 'til today my truck with same codition was washed at different location?
I don't expect anything "FREE" 'cause I literally believe there is nothing free. However, it is not easy to say any other excuse than that, when I am a customer who has been that place more times than anyone?
Don't care about car wash. Just don't give any of your custumers stupid excuses and make them look like cheap. Everyone pays lots of money, purchasing that car which feeds you your paycheck.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/25/2015
Review Created: 08/27/2015 02:51 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/31/2015

Hello and thank you so much for the email.  Normally, we are more than happy to hand wash your lifted Tundra.  This is what we have done in the past.  Your vehicle is too tall to fit into our automated wash bays.  However, unfortunately, when you came in this last week, we were in the middle of a remodel of our shop floors.  Because of this, we had a bunch of equipment and benches stored in our hand wash bay and that is why we were unable to hand wash your truck this time.  Please accept our apologies and a rain check!  Our remodel is now done so any time you'd like to swing by (no appoitment needed) I'd be happy to have one of our lot attendants wash your truck.
We really appreciate the feedback and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,