Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DAN Z. on 09/01/2015
"Extremely Unprofessional"
During my last service there, I have indisputable evidence that several technicians decided to have a look through my vehicle while it was being serviced. The technicians went through several compartments and even said "I wanna pick that lock" in reference to a locked compartment I had. Going through customer property is inexcusable. I cannot bring myself to do business with Toyota of Puyallup unless I can be with my vehicle the entire time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... shame on me.
Vehicle: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
Category: Service
Service Date: 08/31/2015
Review Created: 09/01/2015 03:32 PM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 09/02/2015

Hello again,

I wanted to follow up on our conversation from yesterday and let you know the actions that we took to ensure this type of thing doesn’t occur again.  I reviewed everything with our Service Director and General Manager.  Our Service Director made a memo that went out to the entire department.  I’ve attached it for your reference.  In addition, I had a verbal meeting with our entire express and lot attendant team to indicate the importance of this matter.

I truly believe there was no ill intent in this, but rather an immature statement by someone.  We have not had previous complaints or concerns with this type of thing.  However, we do take this very seriously as our customers trust is the most important thing we can gain or lose.  I’m quite sure that this situation is an isolated event and will not occur again.  Please accept my continued apologies and let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.  I hope that you’re able to give us another chance.

Sincerely,