Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 20 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
STEVE V. on 09/06/2015
"Great service"
I took my Prius in for service because I was getting a message from the car "low engine oil pressure." I was scheduled for a diagnostic check up. The service agent suspected it simply meant that my car was low on oil (it was not quite due for the oil and filter service) and recommended changing the appointment to a simple oil service, which made it significantly cheaper (and they still did a checkup of various systems in car). Ended up getting charged nothing because the computer showed that this was my fifth appointment (every 5 oil changes are free). I had a punch card but only had one "punch" on it so was not expecting it to be free. Very happy with service.

Nice bonus is newly redesigned kids area, which is in a separate room and has a nice TV and two iPads for the kids to use which are packed with various apps. My kids dragged their feet about going to car appt but ended up having a blast.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/05/2015
Review Created: 09/06/2015 07:03 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 09/08/2015

Thank you for your great feedback, Steve. We're so happy to hear that you and your kids enjoyed your visit. We'll see you next time!

Kerry Sawyer