Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 9 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
BARBARA T. on 10/02/2015
YOU disappointed me this time by trying to weasel out of your promise of a $70 rebate on my new tires. When I called for information about buying new tires, you persuaded me to bring my car in before Oct 1 in order to access a $70 rebate coupon that you claimed expired at the end of September. So instead of going to Costco where tires (without the coupon) would cost slightly less than Toyota's tires, I changed my service date to Sept 30th so I could get the tires at the same time. However, when you installed my tires you said the rebate had ended on Sept 27th! I protested, so you offered me a coupon for a free oil change. I protested further, so you finally deducted $69.50 from my total tire and service bill. While I appreciate that you eventually honored your promised rebate, you should have honored it right away without my protest. Some people don't have the courage to protest so they would have left feeling cheated and angry. As it is, this experience has left my positive attitude to Toyota a bit tainted.
Category: Service