Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
ANDREA A. on 10/18/2015
"New Car Purchase Experience"
I have always loved Toyota of Puyallup. This is my third purchase... Today though, my sales person was also making another sale at the same time as mine. I sat on a couch to discuss pricing - he seemed distracted. He would leave, go around the corner to sit and discuss pricing with his other customer. I watched TV as he continued to negotiate with the other customer. It was obvious the other sale was a lot more important to him. Your company is in the business of selling the second most important purchase for people - how come I couldn't have been treated as such.

With my sales person being stretched so thin and so distracted - at the end of signing with the financial gal for my $24,000.00 purchase - I had to wait... For 20 or so minutes. Then went outside to find my sales person who said he would be with me soon (he was showing a truck to the other person he was selling to). I then went to the receptionist and asked if I could have the keys to my new car so I could go home.
A week later - I got a letter from my sales person. Pre-printed - no personal note and only his first name signed. Very impersonal and not so much as a handwritten thank you. I didn't feel valued as a customer. I would still recommend Toyota of Puyallup because I have bought two other vehicles with great customer service.

On a plus note - the online service group was amazing. Very helpful and friendly while securing a loan. I appreciated this.
Category: Sales