Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review 18 minutes ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Stoney W. on 10/28/2015
"Good service but just like every other dealership in WA you need to train your service guys on how to tighten lug nuts in a star pattern. "
I have spacers on my front tires and if you do not appropriately tighten them in a star pattern the entire front end of the truck will shake likes it's out of balance. This is the second time I've taken my truck to be serviced with you and the second time I've had to take it home, remove the wheels and spacers, and torque them appropriately in a star pattern.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/26/2015
Review Created: 10/28/2015 12:16 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/28/2015

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Stoney. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We are glad to hear the service itself was good. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kerry Sawyer