Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
GERRY R. on 11/08/2015
"Brake job"
Usually very satisfied with Toyota of Puyallup but after being advised my brakes needed replacement less than a month after my previous service where they were checked and noted to be in good shape, I ascertained from my service advisor that their mechanic did not do a good job on the previous check and he would talk to him. Not a confidence builder. Had to wait a very long time for my loaner car and this visit was downright terrible. I will undoubtably switch my service needs to Bremerton as a result of this lousy experience. Also presented a 10% off coupon for the service and thus was not calculated correctly. I just paid and left as I was not the least bit pleased.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/08/2015 11:50 AM
Rich C. at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 11/12/2015

Hello and thank you for the comments.  This is very disheartening to hear of our mistakes this most recent time in!  We are certainly better than this normally.  You've been coming to our dealership for a long time (and many miles) and I know you've experienced that we are better than this.  Although we're far from perfect, we definitley care about our customers experiences.  When something goes wrong, we do whatever we can to make it right.  We should have done a better job of "forewarning" you when your brakes were starting to wear, which would have prevented this more immediate need of having to do a brake job.  In light of this, I'd like to make this situation right for you.  At your earliest convenience, please contact me personally.  We will apply a credit of $175 to your account for future service needs - this equals the labor of the brake job you paid.  This credit can be applied to maintenance or repairs at your need and discrecion.  I'm sorry again about this mistake!  I hope we can continue our longstanding business relationship and we can learn from our mistake!

Sincerely,