Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
TERRY T. on 11/08/2015
"Toyota Oil Change/inspection on MR2"
Took my MR2 in for Oil change and Inspection as I have been completing several years prior to placing the car into storage for the winter. Pleasant experience from the time I arranged the appointment to dropping off at the dealership. My main complaints were two issues, one I asked if they would rotate tires and I explained the lug nut key was in the glove box. Several minutes went by and I was approached by on of your employees explaining that they could not locate the key to unlock the lug nuts and 2 individuals searched for this and could not locate it. They were able to locate one within the service department to complete this task. Upon getting home and driving the car into the garage I looked in the glove box and found it. Frustrating that I called the Establishment that replaced my wheels and tires thinking that they had failed in their services, when it was from a lack of individuals from Toyota of Puyallup service dept., instead.
My second small issue was upon payment of the services, I was shown where my MR2 was parked and I opened the door to see that vacuuming of the vehicle was not completed, several twigs, pine needles, etc. on both sides of the front seat, and behind the seats. This is a small convertible with a stick with black interior, black carpet, etc. and easily can see when opening up the car. I saw another Service Gentleman parking a vehicle next to me and I enquired if I should of gotten my car vacuumed and he replied yes, looked inside and instructed me to drive my car back to the garage and he had two individuals vacuum my car out as he stood by and looked with a flashlight afterwards to ensure it was completed. He then told me to have a nice day and that he was sorry that I had not gotten my vehicle back cleaned. He would make sure this was reported and thanked me for coming down to Toyota of Puyallup and that he saw I was a loyal Toyota owner and I had a mint condition MR2.
Terry and Peggy