Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
EDWARD B. on 11/10/2015
"Service Review"
Most of the time, the people and immediate attention makes Toyota of Puyallup awesome. Yesterday's visit, however, it was a full 12 minutes before I was greeted or spoken to. And when I asked for assistance, the response (without actually looking at me) was, "we'll be with you in a few minutes." After 12 minutes of waiting (and feeling quite ignored) I received the amazing service that I normally get. A better job of a friendly, personable "welcome to the service department, we'll be with you in a few minutes" would have been appreciated. Also, enjoyed the coffee choices.
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/09/2015
Review Created: 11/10/2015 04:12 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 11/10/2015

Hi Edward. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, and we want you to have a 5 star experience every time you come see us. Please let us know if this happens again. Thanks!

Kerry Sawyer