Toyota of Puyallup

Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Review for Toyota of Puyallup
KYLENE R. on 11/17/2015
"Pretty Good."
Car was done on time - which is ALWAYS nice. They offered to wash the car and vacuum, which I appreciated, but is usually a standard these days. I asked for their help with some dried pitch/sap and they tried to sell me a detail package. I feel that 5 stars is reserved for service that goes above and beyond - and while my experience was fine, there was nothing fantastic about it. The service tech came to me about half way through my appt to show me my filters, brand new car with 15k mi on it, and recommended I replace them while there. I thought it was nice that they brought the filters to show me, but I personally don't know what they should look like before being replaced - this is definitely an opportunity for them to sell you something you might not need yet.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/16/2015
Review Created: 11/17/2015 04:16 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 11/18/2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Kylene. We truly appreciate your business and we're glad you had a good experience. See you next time!

Kerry Sawyer