Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
Aaron M. on 01/02/2016
"Great First Impression"
Just purchased a Toyota 4Runner and took it to Toyota of Puyallup to get a warrantee issue handled. I didn't buy it from there but everybody I talked to was awesome.

The first person I talked to on the phone was Jimmy. He was very knowledgable and didn't rush me at all - and answered all my questions. Because of that I just had him schedule me into the shop. Once I arrived for my appointment Rich checked me in and was equally as helpful and welcoming. They were slammed as it was the week of Christmas but he took his time with me and all my questions. He apologized that it was so slammed, and since I was waiting while the service was being handled he made some moves to get somebody right on it. He also kept me informed on the progress so I wasn't left guessing which I really appreciated.

The lobby was busy with people but it has a very nice and clean layout. I had no trouble finding a place to set up my laptop and get some work done while I waited. The expresso and Otis Spunkmeyer cookies didn't hurt either.

I'm pretty excited about my new 4Runner, and every touch point I had with Toyota of Puyallup made me feel like a welcomed part of the Toyota family. They get customer service right. I will not hesitate to head back for any service or future Toyota purchases I need in the future. Well done guys.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/31/2015
Review Created: 01/02/2016 07:29 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/04/2016

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, Aaron. We are thrilled to hear our dealership gave you such a great impression. We'll see you soon!

Kerry Sawyer