Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
MARALYN R B. on 01/09/2016
"Friendly, accommodating professional 5-star service."
Ease of service was of prime importance to me, as I went without my husband this time. Someone was outside and assured me that driving up to the outside garage doors was the correct place to leave the auto, and I was directed where to enter the office. The place was quite busy and there was a line, but extra staff came in and attended to everyone quickly. All were friendly and professional. I was given a better coupon value than the one I brought in, which was very nice. The waiting room was quiet, no television blaring loudly, which was nice and peaceful. The hot drinks and cookies offered were appreciated. The serviceman came out when the car was done and found a small part that was broken, which he replaced at no charge which he happened to have - again so appreciated. We have always had excellent service at Toyota of Puyallup and today was no exception. Our last vehicle was a Toyota, and our most recent purchase was also a Toyota because of the excellent reliability of the product, which is carried through by the service as well. We couldn't be happier with Toyota of Puyallup. Thank you.
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/07/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2016 12:49 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Maralyn. We truly value your business and we're so glad to hear our team treated you so well. See you next time!

Kerry Sawyer