Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
JACKIE P. on 01/13/2016
"Lacked detailed information."
I came in for my 2nd visit for the oil consumption test. At my first appointment, they told me to come back after I drove between 1100-1300 miles. I called to schedule my 2nd appointment when I was at about 1150 miles. Upon arriving for my appointment, the rep wrote down my mileage and said it would be about an hour for them to assess my oil levels to see if I qualify for the correction. An hour later, she came back to me and said that I would have to come back again and redo the whole test because I was 13 miles over the allotted mileage. My frustration is that if I was told on my first visit the importance of not going over 1300 miles or having to redo the entire test, I would've been sure to pay closer attention. Furthermore, I sat in the lobby for an hour to be told that I was over the mileage amount that could've been noted when I arrived and they took down my mileage. My frustration lies in the lack of detailed information and the lack of empathy for my time.
Vehicle: SCION TC