Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
RILEY J B. on 01/14/2016
"Ehh..."
Normally, I am very impressed by the service we receive at Toyota. But, upon my last visit I was somewhat disappointed. I called two days ahead to schedule an appointment for a window repair and an oil change, yet I still had to sit at the dealership for 2 hours and 20 minutes waiting for my car to be completed while others who came in after me were sent on their way before me. The service crew was nice enough. But, it would have been nice to know that calling ahead and making an appointment would make no difference and that I would be sitting there for so long. But, the other times I have come in, I have been treated well, this last visit was just a bummer.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/09/2016
Review Created: 01/14/2016 08:23 AM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/14/2016

Hi Riley. Thank you for leaving us such valuable feedback. We want every visit to warrant a 5 star rating, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We apologize for the long wait time, and we are glad that your other experiences have been pleasant. We hope we'll see you again.

Kerry Sawyer