Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
SCOTT B. on 01/31/2016
"First time the ball has been dropped"
Short version is: made appointment and was advised by Technician Laurie Daly that parts would need to ordered. All parts needed were not ordered as promised, as I found out 4 working days later when I had to call in to find out why I had not been called back to bring my car in. At that time I was advised that Laurie Daly had left for a vacation without passing the ball to another technician on my behalf. When I finally went in for the appointment it was discovered that one of the parts from the original order had been overlooked and not ordered.

While in the end my car was serviced to my satisfaction, it meant my car spent an unnecessary additional day at the shop. This was my first less than satisfactory experience with Toyota of Puyallup in the more than 12 years I have done business there. I am hopeful that this was an anomaly and not an indicative downward trend of what I have always felt was an outstanding place of business.

Scott and Lynn Baker