Toyota of Puyallup

Review for Toyota of Puyallup
DALE F. on 02/05/2016
"Integrity and Faith."
I worked with Joe Liotta. He greeted me and made me feel at home. He allowed me to start by talking about why I chose Toyota of Puyallup over all others I could have chosen. That being the past 8 years of great service with my 07 Sienna (company vehicle), the integrity and faith based values of the company. Joe took the opportunity to tell me more about the history of your company. We spent time just talking about what I was look for and why, then Joe was able to zero in on what you had to offer. Though I was originally looking at the Tacoma, I upsold myself to the Tundra after finding the door height was too low for me to comfortably enter without hitting my head. I had to laugh with Joe...he told me the one I finally looked at I needed to commit to if I was planning to purchase soon as there were few options left. Under normal circumstances that would have sounded like a 'salesman pitch' but I knew he was looking out for me and I was going to purchase something within the week. The truck I found had everything I wanted and more. He was amazed that I was not willing to take the truck off the lot without giving you at least SOMETHING down. Ethically, that just didn't seem right to me. I appreaciated your patience as I had to wait several days for financing to be availabe that I thought was ready the Monday after my Saturday visit. Joe has a great sense of humor-as do I so we got along famously. I had a great experience with all of the employees I encountered as I completed each step of the process. I look forward to my future maintenance visits to Toyota of Puyallup. My prayer is that God will bless Toyota of Puyallup in 2016 with prosperity and also to all the employees and their families.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 02/02/2016
Review Created: 02/05/2016 10:02 PM
Kerry S., President & General Manager at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/08/2016

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Dale. We're thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant buying experience, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Joe. We hope you love your new truck!

Kerry Sawyer